Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Help Wanted
Urgent: ISO heimishe driver with TLC license....

boymom

Post Wed, Sep 02 2015, 9:50 pm
hi . im desperately seeking a heimishe driver (male or female) with tlc license to drive a child from cheder to therapy 4x a week. please post or pm me with any info you have. boro park area. thanks in advance.

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Sep 02 2015, 11:18 pm
You can call any of the car services in boro park, they have heimishe wonderful drivers who do this. you can also try chesed, they do this too. I've used drivers from GetACar and Markowitz to pick up my sn child often. You can also advertise in your local circulars and you'll get a good response.

boymom

Post Wed, Sep 02 2015, 11:21 pm
Mama Bear wrote:
You can call any of the car services in boro park, they have heimishe wonderful drivers who do this. you can also try chesed, they do this too. I've used drivers from GetACar and Markowitz to pick up my sn child often. You can also advertise in your local circulars and you'll get a good response.

the thing is, I don't want to have to call the car every day. I want it to be prearranged. I don't think regular car services like that. they lose out on other calls. and also I don't want to have to go with him. he goes by himself.

amazingmommy

Post Wed, Sep 02 2015, 11:59 pm
You could prearrange, tell a company ()
Jewish) that u wouldblike someone everyday, that u don't have to be on top of, you can add that it doesn't need to be the same driver, however you want a driver waiting for you without you having to call. It was done in the past
Hatzlacha!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics