Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Anyone here a freelancing Virtual Assistant?

amother
Rose

Post Thu, Oct 29 2015, 11:26 am
I'm looking to build up an At Home business as a Virtual Assistant, and I'm wondering if anyone else here does this and has advice?

Thanks!

TwinsMommy

Post Thu, Oct 29 2015, 12:30 pm
my advice is specialize in something very specific and be known for that. Like Lisa Wells with infusionsoft, and Sharon Broughton with infusionsoft and 1shoppingcart.

which certification do you have?

do you do HTML editing, ezine template design and broadcasting?

Product launch, including creation, strategy, partners, product development and fulfillment?

Affiliate manager, including finding JVs/Affiliates, managing the affiliates and keeping them engaged?

WordPress and HTML expertise?

Search engine optimization?

You'll need to work QUICKLY--- that's a big thing for a lot of the main virtual peeps.

I paid $45 an hour for a VA to put together my sample packs, mail them, and do data entry of new clients and new potential clients into my systems. She was certified and had advanced knowledge but for what I needed, I overpaid big time. Diff packages for diff needs--- follow Lisa, Sharon, and a few of the other big wigs and see what's what.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers