Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Yehudis felsenburg vs rivky mannies lkwd

cool_mama

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 3:11 pm
did anyone buy a shaitel by either of the two mentioned above? can you tell me your experience
- does she give you all the time neccessary?
- does she convince you to buy a shaitel?
- what styles does she have?
- what price range are the shaitels?

thank you

Last edited by cool_mama on Wed, Nov 04 2015, 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

sbmom

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 3:23 pm
I love Rivky Manies!

I've been purchasing/cutting my sheitels there for a while, and I got all my daughter's sheitels there. I found her easy to work with, and she gave us good advice without trying to convince us to spend more. The sheitels I purchased ranged from 1400-2400.

I highly recommend her. (She does sometimes run late, so you need to factor that in to your schedule.)

lkwdmommy

Post Mon, Nov 09 2015, 1:35 pm
DD bought one of her kallah sheitels at Yehudis Felsenburg. She gave her tons of time and was very calm and calming throughout. Highly recommend her.

mommybrr

Post Mon, Nov 09 2015, 6:18 pm
Both great choices! I've bought low and high priced wigs by both of them and they were both helpful and accommodating and very patient. They are both up to date with the latest styles and will guide you... Can't say a bad word about either one.
I am very particular about the comfort and look of my wigs and had a lot of back and forth with replacing hair with wigs purchased by each of them and they worked with me and did the necessary repairs FREE OF CHARGE until I was happy- so either one is really a great choice. prices are comparable
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels