Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Nutramigen to give away-Philly-Cherry Hill-Lakewood

Kugglegirl

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 11:55 pm
I have several cans of Nutramigen powder to give away. My baby started a toddler formula and will not need the Nutramigen any more.

If you have a baby who needs Nutramigen, please let me know. It would be easiest to get it to you if you live in Philly, Cherry Hill or Lakewood, or if you are going to CHOP, a drop off can be arranged.

PM me or post here.

anonymrs

Post Thu, Nov 05 2015, 12:28 am
Wow!! That's a huge chessed for someone who uses Nutramigen. My 1 year old is on Neocate and is not allowed any foods. It's a fortune and I know I'd be thrilled if someone offered me a few cans. Hope you find someone that can use it! If you'd be willing to ship them, it costs under $20 to ship in a flat rate USPS box.

LittleDucky

Post Thu, Nov 05 2015, 1:38 pm
Just as a PSA.. Enfamil has a program where they give away formula "samples" which are whole cans! A friend of mine needed nutramigen and instead of regular formula she got a can of that! It's only a can but every bit helps! Then she got coupons for it for a year...
Check their website!

yogabird

Post Thu, Nov 05 2015, 1:46 pm
anonymrs wrote:
Wow!! That's a huge chessed for someone who uses Nutramigen. My 1 year old is on Neocate and is not allowed any foods. It's a fortune and I know I'd be thrilled if someone offered me a few cans. Hope you find someone that can use it! If you'd be willing to ship them, it costs under $20 to ship in a flat rate USPS box.
Were you not able to get your insurance to pay for it?

anonymrs

Post Thu, Nov 05 2015, 9:41 pm
Yogabird, we get some from insurance, but not enough. This is her sole source of nutrition so we go through cans very quickly.

Kugglegirl

Post Fri, Nov 06 2015, 10:49 am
So who needs some???

It's for babies, so maybe the mom who needs it is not on the site, and maybe very stressed, since babies who need Nutramigen are allergic to so many other things that the mom may have gone though a lot already & needs YOUR HELP to set this up.

I really want to try & give this to a baby who needs it.

I could send these to a shelter, but very likely the parent will try it, realize how bad it tastes & that the baby will not drink it.... & then it will be a waste.

Thank you everyone for thinking of babies with allergies who need this dairy and allergen free formula.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics