Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Since I can't say it on Facebook -
1  2  Next

ChutzPAh

Post Thu, Jan 07 2016, 11:09 am
Those dinner pics you were trying to show off really looks like vomit, with chunks in it to boot. There. Now carry on with your day 😀

Lady Godiva

Post Thu, Jan 07 2016, 12:05 pm
lol And I'd like to add that I'm so unimpressed with your paper plates, plastic flatware and clutter in the background. C'mon ladies! #ihatedinnerofthedaypics

agreer

Post Thu, Jan 07 2016, 12:08 pm
I wish someone would say it on FB

LiLIsraeli

Post Thu, Jan 07 2016, 12:10 pm
And you don't need to put your hand in every picture to show off your rings and nail polish!

rainbow dash

Post Thu, Jan 07 2016, 12:14 pm
But I love my rings and nail polish.

HonesttoGod

Post Thu, Jan 07 2016, 1:17 pm
rainbow dash wrote:
But I love my rings and nail polish.

Rolling Laughter

And on the off chance I choose to post a picture, I spend more time arranging the table, dish and food to make it look good than I do on actually preparing and eating it!!

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Jan 07 2016, 1:21 pm
agreer wrote:
I wish someone would say it on FB

So tempting! We also don't need to see your daily supermarket hauls or receipts.

mummiedearest

Post Thu, Jan 07 2016, 1:21 pm
well, what about those makeup artist posts that my friends like and I therefore have to see? I keep wanting to say "hey, you contoured too much, no one has a nose that thin, it looks awful proportionally!" and "for the number of highlighters you listed, she looks like she has vaseline all over her face!" and "spiders instead of eyelashes are not pretty!"

but I'm too nice for that.

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Jan 07 2016, 1:34 pm
mummiedearest wrote:
well, what about those makeup artist posts that my friends like and I therefore have to see? I keep wanting to say "hey, you contoured too much, no one has a nose that thin, it looks awful proportionally!" and "for the number of highlighters you listed, she looks like she has vaseline all over her face!" and "spiders instead of eyelashes are not pretty!"

but I'm too nice for that.

Haha, yes!

rainbow dash

Post Thu, Jan 07 2016, 1:39 pm
HonesttoGod wrote:
Rolling Laughter

And on the off chance I choose to post a picture, I spend more time arranging the table, dish and food to make it look good than I do on actually preparing and eating it!!

Ha ha soo true. BTW my rings don't fit me anymore and I don't wear polish.

Chana Miriam S

Post Thu, Jan 07 2016, 1:54 pm
Have none of you ever heard of unfollowing friends whose posts annoy you??? It's their Facebook page, you don't have to follow it. They are entitled to post whatever they like.

mummiedearest

Post Thu, Jan 07 2016, 2:10 pm
andrea levy wrote:
Have none of you ever heard of unfollowing friends whose posts annoy you??? It's their Facebook page, you don't have to follow it. They are entitled to post whatever they like.

if all of it was annoying, I would. I actually rarely get the supper posts, they don't really bug me. meanwhile, I'm enjoying this thread.

Lady Godiva

Post Thu, Jan 07 2016, 2:11 pm
andrea levy wrote:

I'm not unfollowing my friends. I love them. I just think they should clean up their kitchens, get rid of the disposable pans that serve as evidence to their laziness (okay, okay, I know you're all soooo busy, but it takes time to snap pictures too) and post only aesthetically pleasing, magazine-worthy dinner pictures if they want to properly show off. (And I'm just too darn nice to say it to their face so I scroll right over their picture instead of falsely liking it. Smile )

saw50st8

Post Thu, Jan 07 2016, 2:35 pm
You must not have liked my noodles and ketchup photo :-)

Beyla

Post Thu, Jan 07 2016, 3:10 pm
I've never seen any kind of those pictures on my fb! Too bad! 😂

sequoia

Post Thu, Jan 07 2016, 3:49 pm
I have literally never photographed my food, ever. Even when I made a duck for my birthday. It would never occur to me. The fact that people photograph normal everyday food is just... amazing. In a screwed-up way.

Raisin

Post Thu, Jan 07 2016, 5:42 pm
seriously, you really use a disposable foil pan for every single challah you make? And if you tell me you are re using them, buy real pans and wash those. Reused foil pans are gross. Also, I really prefer how challa comes out baked on a cookie sheet anyway. I line the pans with baking paper and never have to wash anything.

rowo

Post Thu, Jan 07 2016, 5:56 pm
Why is everything brown ?!?

ChutzPAh

Post Thu, Jan 07 2016, 6:12 pm
In this case it was someone trying to show off how healthy they cook. I "eat clean" but have no need to be self righteous about it.

Last edited by ChutzPAh on Thu, Jan 07 2016, 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

ChutzPAh

Post Thu, Jan 07 2016, 6:14 pm
saw50st8 wrote:
You must not have liked my noodles and ketchup photo :-)

Only if it was homemade quinoa noodles with non gmo organic homemade ketchup.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette