Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
If it comes down to Hilary and Trump, who would you vote for
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

gp2.0

Post Thu, Mar 10 2016, 8:37 am
Love that sign!

Didn't know you can tell when someone is a two faced liar by looking at their face. Handy skill to have. Maybe your local police department would appreciate you volunteering.

I'm still waiting for trump to unzip his face and show us all he's actually a slitheen.

happybeingamom

Post Thu, Mar 10 2016, 8:44 am
I really don't like Hillary.

I really feel the Democrat establishment made a mistake throwing all their support behind Hilary. They could have done better a lot better.

We need to stop having anointed ones. There is a reason a first time senator with little experience beat Hilary the last time.

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Mar 10 2016, 8:47 am
mds wrote:
Trump any time over Clinton.
Clinton is a two faced liar. You see it all over her face. Would be very bad for our country.
Trump would not have been my first choice but the Americans are asking for change, an new approach & trump seems to be heeding that call.

It ain't over till it's over, and it's prudent IMO to have a strong second place person.

gold21

Post Thu, Mar 10 2016, 8:59 am
Raisin wrote:
Looking at it by the views you hold doesn't always work with candidates like Trump. If I like 90% of his views but the other 10% I could absolutely not live with, wheras with another candidate I like 60% of his/her views and the other 40% I wouldn't necessarily choose, but could tolerate. I would probably go with the second candidate in that case.

I mean, Nazi Germany was a great place to live, if you were ok with the extermination of Jews, disabled etc. I'm sure Hitler did lots of good things. He just did some really really bad ones too.

We are likely both equally affected by the holocaust, assuming we are both FFB jewish.

So how can u compare Trump to Hitler?

Hey, while im at it, this sleazy guy stared at me the other day. I felt like a rape victim. Is that an appropriate comparison? (Apologies to those who truly have been affected by rape)

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Mar 10 2016, 9:00 am
I'm not comfortable with the Hitler stuff but OTOH as a people, it's understandable if we have our radar up.

gold21

Post Thu, Mar 10 2016, 9:02 am
PinkFridge wrote:
It's happening from both sides. Some of the Trump people (I don't mean here, I mean what I'm hearing on talk radio) are awful about anyone who disagrees with Trump.

Don't get me started on talk radio. The radio hosts are delusional at best.

Regardless, im addressing the imamother crowd, where liberals are the ones on the attack more often than not.

youngishbear

Post Thu, Mar 10 2016, 9:10 am
gp2.0 wrote:
Love that sign!

Didn't know you can tell when someone is a two faced liar by looking at their face. Handy skill to have. Maybe your local police department would appreciate you volunteering.

I'm still waiting for trump to unzip his face and show us all he's actually a slitheen.

DO NOT ASK TRUMP TO UNZIP

Trust me. He's a slytherin all right.

Simple1

Post Thu, Mar 10 2016, 9:12 am
I think there are two things - Trump's personality, and his position on the issues. I think some people can't get past his behavior. When I took that quiz, I came out favoring Trump. But I really dislike his manner. I happen to love Ted Cruz's cool and self-assured manner, avoids getting ruffled by all the nastiness. But on the issues, I guess I'm not so right wing.

Not to mention a third issue of course, would be if Trump is able to follow up on his ideas and not just talking his way to get elected.

Raisin

Post Thu, Mar 10 2016, 11:00 am
gold21 wrote:
We are likely both equally affected by the holocaust, assuming we are both FFB jewish.

So how can u compare Trump to Hitler?

Hey, while im at it, this sleazy guy stared at me the other day. I felt like a rape victim. Is that an appropriate comparison? (Apologies to those who truly have been affected by rape)

You can subsitute Hitler for any really bad leader. Or any leader. Like you might think most of Bernies ideas are ok, but you think one or two of them are so bad they might destroy the economy, so that cancels out any good from the ideas you do think are good.

gp2.0

Post Thu, Mar 10 2016, 11:10 am
youngishbear wrote:
DO NOT ASK TRUMP TO UNZIP

Trust me. He's a slytherin all right.

Well I'm sure if we asked him he'd say he has no idea what we're talking about.

BUT WE KNOW THE TRUTH.

Quick what's the number to call the police box?

MiracleMama

Post Thu, Mar 10 2016, 11:24 am
Simple1 wrote:
I think there are two things - Trump's personality, and his position on the issues. I think some people can't get past his behavior. When I took that quiz, I came out favoring Trump. But I really dislike his manner. I happen to love Ted Cruz's cool and self-assured manner, avoids getting ruffled by all the nastiness. But on the issues, I guess I'm not so right wing.

Not to mention a third issue of course, would be if Trump is able to follow up on his ideas and not just talking his way to get elected.

Isn't this true of any political candidate? How many follow through on what they promise?

animeme

Post Thu, Mar 10 2016, 11:35 am
MiracleMama wrote:
Isn't this true of any political candidate? How many follow through on what they promise?

It's a particularly pointed issue with both Trump and Sanders, both of whom are talking grandiose ideas in nonspecific ways. How will the wall get built? How will the country pay for college for everyone?

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Mar 10 2016, 12:10 pm
animeme wrote:
It's a particularly pointed issue with both Trump and Sanders, both of whom are talking grandiose ideas in nonspecific ways. How will the wall get built? How will the country pay for college for everyone?

I'm thinking of a Trump-Sanders ticket. After the Mexicans pay for the wall they can pay back these big bucks in aid Trump's been talking about: that can go for college.
(If they try that on Israel, Israel can stop exporting pharmaceuticals.)

Fox

Post Thu, Mar 10 2016, 12:12 pm
May I make some suggestions for Marina's platform:

1. Talk radio hosts must stop yelling at us. Advocate killing puppies if you must, but say it softly.

2. Call-in radio and TV programs will be banned. If you have no particular expertise in whatever is being discussed, sit down and shut up.

3. A maximum of 2 or 3 "presidential debates" during primaries and 1 or 2 debates after nominees have been selected. If you are looking for weekly reality entertainment, the various Kardashian enterprises offer higher production values and more likeable "stars."

water_bear88

Post Thu, Mar 10 2016, 12:43 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
(If they try that on Israel, Israel can stop exporting pharmaceuticals.)

Or, ya'know, just cut a good deal for Medicare.

boysrus

Post Thu, Mar 10 2016, 3:00 pm
probably neither, they are both such awful choices that I would probably not use my voting priviledges, unless something major changes before the elections that is...

youngishbear

Post Thu, Mar 10 2016, 6:28 pm
gp2.0 wrote:
Well I'm sure if we asked him he'd say he has no idea what we're talking about.

BUT WE KNOW THE TRUTH.

Quick what's the number to call the police box?

Buckwheat : Quick, what's the number for 911???

(Edited to correct Rascal.)

Last edited by youngishbear on Thu, Mar 10 2016, 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

youngishbear

Post Thu, Mar 10 2016, 6:30 pm
Raisin wrote:
You can subsitute Hitler for any really bad leader. Or any leader. Like you might think most of Bernies ideas are ok, but you think one or two of them are so bad they might destroy the economy, so that cancels out any good from the ideas you do think are good.

I tried that test (good link, gp2!). It gives you the option of selecting how important the issues are to you, so I'm guessing the algorithm takes that into consideration.

spring13

Post Thu, Mar 10 2016, 9:38 pm
Hillary for sure. It's hilarious that people insist SHE'S a two-faced liar when Trump is so clearly happy to say whatever he thinks people want to hear. There isn't a shred of integrity in that man.

tigerwife

Post Thu, Mar 10 2016, 9:49 pm
Trump as president would definitely be more interesting than most of the reality shows out there.
Page 4 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics