Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Yiddish play chol hamoed - sold out?

amother
Oak

Post Tue, Apr 05 2016, 10:48 pm
My son really wanted to go to the "Interen" whatever the title is this year. I called the infoline and tickets are all sold out.

Anyone have extras, or knows where I can still get 2 tickets?

rdmom

Post Tue, Apr 05 2016, 10:52 pm
I saw somebody selling on eBay. For 180 a ticket. But I don't know if it was real or not.

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Apr 05 2016, 11:41 pm
Unfortunately it was sold out so fast bc ppl bought 100s of tickets and are selling them for profit. Not cool.
keep calling the stores to find out if anyone got returns. Satmar had a robocall tonight telling the parents that theyre not allowing the boys to go to any plays not put out by a reputable mosad, so I have a feeling they're referring to the Interen play. I wonder how many kids will be returning tickets....

Flower Girl

Post Tue, Apr 05 2016, 11:59 pm
We got tickets today from the judaica store in New Square. Try them they might still have. I think it's Menorah Judaica

amother
Oak

Post Wed, Apr 06 2016, 12:15 am
Flower Girl wrote:
We got tickets today from the judaica store in New Square. Try them they might still have. I think it's Menorah Judaica

Would you have a phone number?

And I'm in Brooklyn. How would it get to me? Would they mail?

mommy100

Post Wed, Apr 20 2016, 4:26 pm
Does anyone have six tickets for Wednesday that would want to exchange them for Tuesday night?

singleagain

Post Wed, Apr 20 2016, 6:27 pm
here is their website: http://www.yiddishplays.com/

they have contact information, it woudl probably be best to call them directly, since they are the ones who are selling the tickets.

amother
Orange

Post Wed, Apr 20 2016, 8:12 pm
Mama Bear wrote:
Unfortunately it was sold out so fast bc ppl bought 100s of tickets and are selling them for profit. Not cool.
keep calling the stores to find out if anyone got returns. Satmar had a robocall tonight telling the parents that theyre not allowing the boys to go to any plays not put out by a reputable mosad, so I have a feeling they're referring to the Interen play. I wonder how many kids will be returning tickets....

I doubt anyone will take this seriously. It's one of the other 100 senseless rules that makes parents roll their eyes and just do what they need to.

amother
Vermilion

Post Wed, Apr 20 2016, 8:35 pm
amother wrote:
I doubt anyone will take this seriously. It's one of the other 100 senseless rules that makes parents roll their eyes and just do what they need to.

actually the chadder is doing a real professional play of there own. So the boys gladly gave it up.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics