Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
HUH? Clary Sheitel w cut selling for less than OOB at Clary?

amother
Maroon

Post Wed, Apr 06 2016, 5:27 pm
Someone told me they bought the same Clary Sheitel from a good Sheitelmacher, with the cut included, and its the Sheitelmacher's regular price, not a sale price, and she paid LESS than I paid straight Out Of The Box by Clary and I buy often by Clary.

I couldnt believe it and I called the Sheitelmacher to confirm.

How does that make sense? I was told at Clary that Im getting a great deal because of the sale!

Im feeling very duped and gullible.

kenz

Post Wed, Apr 06 2016, 9:12 pm
amother wrote:
Someone told me they bought the same Clary Sheitel from a good Sheitelmacher, with the cut included, and its the Sheitelmacher's regular price, not a sale price, and she paid LESS than I paid straight Out Of The Box by Clary and I buy often by Clary.

I couldnt believe it and I called the Sheitelmacher to confirm.

How does that make sense? I was told at Clary that Im getting a great deal because of the sale!

Im feeling very duped and gullible.

Why don't you call Clary and ask her?

amother
Maroon

Post Wed, Apr 06 2016, 9:20 pm
kenz wrote:
Why don't you call Clary and ask her?

Because I strongly think theyll never admit the truth and I wont get refunded a dime.

This is meant as a PSA. Check retail prices before you go to the wholesaler for huge "sales".

kenz

Post Wed, Apr 06 2016, 9:35 pm
amother wrote:
Because I strongly think theyll never admit the truth and I wont get refunded a dime.

This is meant as a PSA. Check retail prices before you go to the wholesaler for huge "sales".

Clary is a very reputable sheitel macher. If I were you, I would call and find out. The only thing I'd be concerned about is causing trouble for the other sheitel macher, so maybe ask her first.

MamaBear

Post Wed, Apr 06 2016, 9:45 pm
amother wrote:

Sheitel machers make their own prices - some might be charging much less to build business. It's frustrating, I get it, but it has nothing to do with Clary.

amother
Maroon

Post Wed, Apr 06 2016, 10:03 pm
MamaBear wrote:
Sheitel machers make their own prices - some might be charging much less to build business. It's frustrating, I get it, but it has nothing to do with Clary.

It tells you something about the Clary markup, even on sale, if a Sheitelmacher can make a profit, selling the sheitel for less, even after investing lots of time to cut a new wig, which Clary isnt doing when the wig is sold out of the box.

Chloe22

Post Thu, Apr 07 2016, 6:05 am
I've gotten three Clarys - one at Clary and two at Sheitelmachers and they were all around the same price

amother
Maroon

Post Thu, Apr 07 2016, 7:49 am
Who sells Clary wigs reasonably in Brooklyn?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics