Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Need a car rental receipt to reinstate my miles!

bargainlover

Post Wed, May 25 2016, 11:04 pm
Anyone have an avis, thrifty, or dollar car rental receipt dated from may 25 2015 to july 31 2015 I can have please?

MagentaYenta

Post Wed, May 25 2016, 11:49 pm
What happened to yours?

Rutabaga

Post Thu, May 26 2016, 12:09 am
If you rented a car during that time period but no longer have the receipt, then check if you can submit your credit card report as proof that you rented a car. Or you can call the rental company and see if they can send you a copy from their records.

If you did not rent a car during that time period and want someone else's receipt in order to "prove" that you did, then you surely realize that is dishonest at best and fraud at worst. It's certainly against halacha. I really hope I misunderstood.

bargainlover

Post Thu, May 26 2016, 8:00 am
Yes you misunderstood. My miles expired and united Airlines said if I have my or a friends car rental receipt from the above mentioned vendors in the date range mentioned above, I can apply my mileage plus number to that recipts and that will automatically reinstate my miles. So I am asking my fellow friends on imamother if anyone can help me out by providing me a receipt they do not need. A totally legal thing to do.

bargainlover

Post Thu, May 26 2016, 8:31 am
Yes you misunderstood. My miles expired and united Airlines said if I have my or a friends car rental receipt from the above mentioned vendors in the date range mentioned above, I can apply my mileage plus number to that recipts and that will automatically reinstate my miles. So I am asking my fellow friends on imamother if anyone can help me out by providing me a receipt they do not need. A totally legal thing to do.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics