Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Camp in lakewood

amother
Chocolate

Post Tue, Jun 21 2016, 1:07 am
Does anyone know of any camps in lakewood that would still have room for girls ages 6-12 and how much do camps cost for those ages?

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Jun 21 2016, 7:52 am
The girls camps tend to fill up very fast - around purim time... but you never know so call around
You might not be able to get all thoes ages into one camp
Price goes by age group in camps

sourstix

Post Tue, Jun 21 2016, 7:56 am
I'm really curious about this. They are still advertising so why would you say they are full? There are so many it's amazing! Some have fancier programs and some are simpler and that changes the price

Chayalle

Post Tue, Jun 21 2016, 11:14 am
For the younger aged kids, about $500 per month. For the older age kids, a bit more than that. Depends on the camp though and the type of activities they do.

I wish wish wish they were all a bit simpler and somewhat lower priced. I need to send DD to the established camps because my work makes it difficult for me to have her in a backyard camp that requires self-transportation and shorter hours. Years ago the big daycamps were more simple at least in the younger ages. It's gotten out of control, what kids learn to need these days.....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children