Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
VRBO

amother
Indigo

Post Wed, Jul 27 2016, 1:46 pm
I just booked a home through VRBO and am now concerned I didn't do enough research into the property.

Anyone every book through them? How much research did you do? I just emailed the guy about linen and beds information and spoke to him and he sounded decent. Reviews are good enough.

But now I"m reading thier advice, after booking and I didn't do a lot of what they suggest.
https://www.vrbo.com/info/abou.....rself

Have you booked? What steps did you take to protect yourself, so I'll know for next time.

doctorima

Post Wed, Jul 27 2016, 3:24 pm
We've definitely used it many times, and B"H never had any major problems. Reviews are important; if the place has a number of positive and recent reviews, hopefully you should be fine. Any questions, ask in advance, and get answers in writing. Best to always pay using American Express, since they're the best about taking your side and protecting you in the event of a dispute.

HonesttoGod

Post Thu, Jul 28 2016, 10:49 am
I have used them and others similar and was very happy.

theotherone

Post Thu, Jul 28 2016, 7:43 pm
used them many times. only booked places that had multiple positive reviews and have never been let down.

momfrombrooklyn

Post Mon, Aug 01 2016, 11:55 pm
have used vrbo several times, and had a very good experience each time b"h
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics