Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Brazillion lazer hair removal
1  2  Next

amother
Chartreuse

Post Thu, Aug 18 2016, 2:36 pm
Hey Ladies...
Im contemplating getting a brazillian lazer hair removal.
Anyone willing to share info or experience? I would truly appreciate it, since im full of worry & concern.
Does it hurt? Any after pain? How effective? Does it inclute the upper legs too? Any reccomendations where to go?

Thanks much.

amother
Emerald

Post Thu, Aug 18 2016, 2:50 pm
It hurts as much as anywhere else. A lot Smile . Numbing cream helps. It should include the entire bikini area including the very upper thighs. Good luck! If you're someone who likes having no hair (like me), it's really, really nice to have the area smooth and clean all the time.

amother
Emerald

Post Thu, Aug 18 2016, 2:52 pm
Oh, and I had no after pain but I only speak for myself. If you can, find a place that uses a laser machine that sprays cold water as it lasers--that really helps. If you post your location people may give recommendations.

amother
Royalblue

Post Thu, Aug 18 2016, 3:00 pm
The inner parts are VERY painful, every where else was ok. They also do the sides as part of the Brazillian. For me it was amazing because I used to get ingrown hairs and pimples after I shaved. Now I BH no longer have that issue.
After 2 sessions of complete removal I left a small patch of hair - they call it a landing strip.

listen

Post Thu, Aug 18 2016, 5:01 pm
Op here

Thanks for sharing your experience. Makes me feel more comfortable.
Im from Brooklyn, anyone knows a good place?

To Amother who decided to leave a landing strip: would you share why you did that? Style or comfort or any other reason?

amother
Pearl

Post Thu, Aug 18 2016, 7:50 pm
following

amother
Clematis

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 7:01 pm
Went for a consult and I had wanted to leave a little bit. Maybe for look, maybe cause they say the hair helps to keep area safer from infections. I don’t know. But then I asked what happens to the length of the hair left and she said I’d have to keep trimming. I don’t want to do laser to still have to keep trimming Sad Time and also when it grows it itches. And DH when I had asked had preferred not complete Brazilian. (She yelled at me what do you care, it’s your body and that’s true but I think him having a say is reasonable).

1) did anyone who took it all off regret that decision later
2) anyone who kept a small part not trim it and it works out okay?

amother
Jean

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 7:10 pm
I took it all off and I love it! Feels amazing, way more comfortable and somehow less sweaty in the summer. If you ever waxed it’s way less painful to laser. The inner parts hurt a bit but nothing like waxing and each session is pretty quick. The place you use should show you a diagram of exactly which areas are covered under their Brazilian package. It took me 8-9 sessions to be totally hairless long term but I think it varies. I took a risk and used a non Jewish place in Manhattan I found on Groupon and they were amazing! Super clean, really nice office, cooling laser machines, great service. If you’re willing to travel to Manhattan you should try them it’s called Bared Monkey (I know really gross name but they’re good:) .

amother
Clover

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 7:23 pm
I use a plastic surgeon who has the latest generation of lasers and after 5 sessions hair is almost completely gone and it’s been totally painless. Totally. Like no pain at all.

I waited until the technology improved Smile

amother
DarkCyan

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 7:30 pm
amother Clover wrote:
I use a plastic surgeon who has the latest generation of lasers and after 5 sessions hair is almost completely gone and it’s been totally painless. Totally. Like no pain at all.

Location? Price?

amother
Firethorn

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 7:42 pm
amother Clover wrote:

Shocked at the painless part. Which machine? Which Dr.?

amother
Clematis

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 8:07 pm
So one of you are okay that it’s all off. Anyone else happy or anyone regret? And can you leave a little without trimming.

amother
Clover

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 8:29 pm
amother Firethorn wrote:
Shocked at the painless part. Which machine? Which Dr.?

I don’t live in the Tristate area.

It’s a bit over $300 a session for full Brazilian

I think the laser is called the Motus AX Laser

amother
Whitewash

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 8:44 pm
Following…

amother
Cyclamen

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 9:24 pm
Is it extremely awkward?
I would’ve done it years ago I’m just embarrassed and awkward….
I shave currently for that reason Sad

amother
Darkblue

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 9:51 pm
I also do it in manhatten and it's been amazing so far bah. Did a few sessions in Midwood and their machine wasn't so updated so wasn't great. Hurts only like a minute or two and is around 200 a session for Brazilian underarms and lower legs.

amother
Topaz

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 10:08 pm
amother Cyclamen wrote:
Is it extremely awkward?

It's not. It's like going to a doctor. I've been to a few places and they have all been professional and made me feel comfortable.

amother
Grape

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 10:12 pm
Any painless places in Lakewood?

amother
Clover

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 10:18 pm
amother Cyclamen wrote:
Is it extremely awkward?

Um you’ve given birth, right?

amother
Clematis

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 11:13 pm
Poster above is right. I walked in asked for sheet to cover got undressed and said I feel like I’m at the gynecologist. Is it a great feeling nope but totally manageable. And besides. They’ve seen it all.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics