Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
What color crocs do you have or would you get?
1  2  3  Next

Dini

Post Thu, Aug 23 2007, 6:47 pm
???? Wink

YALT

Post Thu, Aug 23 2007, 6:55 pm
brown. I only wear them in the house as slippers.

shlumzmum

Post Thu, Aug 23 2007, 7:03 pm
I wanna get red crocs for me SON, sounds funny but my son is crazy about elmo and most of his pj's are either from elmo or the cars (which is also red)

amother

Post Thu, Aug 23 2007, 7:34 pm
you can buy white one"s for yom-kippur
at conways in N.y for 2.99

cassandra

Post Thu, Aug 23 2007, 7:41 pm
I have hot pink since my dd (then four) wanted me to match her. I don't really wear them out though.

cassandra

Post Thu, Aug 23 2007, 7:42 pm
I have hot pink since my dd (then four) wanted me to match her. I don't really wear them out though.

greenfire

Post Thu, Aug 23 2007, 7:45 pm
I saw a kid wearing the cutest pair of green ones ...

but I would never get em ...

girliesmommy

Post Thu, Aug 23 2007, 8:34 pm
I have sage and I really like them. I wanted something different (other than black/brown) but s/t I wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen in if I run out for a minute in them.

Greenfire, do you mean the celery green? I bought those for DS and now that my brothers came back from camp they are harrassing me that it is a girly color. For goodness sake, he's not even 2 yet!!

MrsLeo

Post Thu, Aug 23 2007, 10:02 pm
I have black ones and I wear them everywhere. They are so comfortable and easy to put on and take off.

Nicole

Post Thu, Aug 23 2007, 11:31 pm
Lime green.

Lilkingdom

Post Thu, Aug 23 2007, 11:35 pm
amother wrote:
you can buy white one"s for yom-kippur
at conways in N.y for 2.99

Those are not real crocks. They are the imitations and made out of rubber or plastic. The real crocks are a foam like material and therefore so comfortable.

I got the cotton candy pink color and I use them as a slipper at home. I wouldn't leave my house with them cuz I find it a bit clownyish looking on adults. But they are soooo comfy!

Mishie

Post Fri, Aug 24 2007, 1:04 am
At the beg. of the summer we went out and got them for the whole fam.
Mainly for all our trips to the beach and the pool.

We got: Purple - for me, light blue - DH, Navy blue - DS, Beige - DS, Pink - DD, Red - DS, and Hot pink for DD.

The kids got really good use out of them this summer, it also made our outings such a breeze without having to worry about shoes getting wet, or putting on and taking off shoes with laces and buckles etc...

Btw, do any of your kids wear them to school?
Personally, I think it's like wearing slippers to school, so I told my kids they can't. But, they said there are a couple of kids in their class who do wear them to school....

Ima'la

Post Fri, Aug 24 2007, 1:17 am
Mishie, I saw this thread on the homepage, with you as most recent poster - and I thought, "I hope she got purple to match her purse!!!"

Mishie

Post Fri, Aug 24 2007, 1:39 am
Awww! You're cute!!! Very Happy

su7kids

Post Fri, Aug 24 2007, 2:03 am
I got navy blue, and the style is Nile, which is like sandals.

Nikki

Post Fri, Aug 24 2007, 2:37 am
I got my daughters celery green and lavendar. I think that the celery green is the nicest color.

Marion

Post Fri, Aug 24 2007, 3:19 am
DS has bright yellow knock offs. A friend is sending me a pair of black "pumps". But I'd like to get a pair of knock offs for after delivery...

silber

Post Fri, Aug 24 2007, 5:50 am
golden mary janes. wear them as slippers!

catonmylap

Post Fri, Aug 24 2007, 6:09 am
I have red ones. I was going to go with something more neutral but the saleswoman convinced me I'd be happier with a flashy color. It was a little strange at first(to wear red shoes), but I wear them all the time everywhere (I try to keep myself from wearing them to shul on shabbos, though others do.) They were the absolute best during pregnancy.

Dh has beige/sage ones and banana yellow. (The yellow ones were $8 off te internet for real crocs.) Dh's almost have a hole all the way through since he wore them so much.

I feel bad for those of you who can't wear them out because they don't fit in with the standards in your neighborhood/or workplace (though I totally understand). I've always hated dress shoes and never understood how other women could wear them all day--and heels are just totally ridiculous. For me crocs have pretty much replaced my sneakers.

Newsie

Post Fri, Aug 24 2007, 6:10 am
I have Blue, Black and Black mary janes. I wear them all the time. I used to never leave the house in them..... but that changed when I saw how good my feet felt
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics