Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Dov Hikind has rescinded his support for Trump

JoyInTheMorning

Post Thu, Nov 03 2016, 5:30 am
http://forward.com/news/nation.....otes/

Dov Hikind no longer supports Trump!

Quote:

“I cannot vote for Donald Trump,” Hikind announced to the crowd during a community forum in Flatbush that was supposed to feature a debate between surrogates for Trump and Hillary Clinton.
"I wanted to support him. I was hoping as the weeks went by that he would keep his mouth closed and stop saying the things that he has said, but he can’t change, and I am really concerned,” he continued, telling the audience that he would write in House Speaker Paul Ryan, whom he praised as a “mensch.”

Hikind expanded on his remarks when reached by the Forward.

“He was a very difficult choice from the beginning,” he said, citing the Republican nominee’s mocking of a disabled New York Times reporter and his lewd statements about women. “His behavior is so offensive, so horrible, so degrading and every other adjective you can think of.”

This probably won't affect the vote in NYC, which is anyway going to give its electoral votes to Clinton, but I'm hoping it may sway some Orthodox voters in Florida.

Go Hillary!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics