Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
NY darn state of messed up health vent

seeker

Post Tue, Dec 06 2016, 1:29 am
I erased my cookies because my computer said that was to blame for a different web issue (I don't think it was that after all.)

I had gotten so comfortable with my cookies that I forgot my login info for my health insurance payments.

I'm on a new plan and I THINK I set up automatic monthly payments but I'm not sure and a payment should be due around now and I want to make sure it went through because so far I haven't noticed anything in that amount leaving my bank or CC account.

There is no way to reset my login info online. You have to call them. During the hours that are hardest to do so.

THEN moving right along, my kids somehow are on a totally different schedule than me and need to renew their coverage like now. The first notice apparently never arrived because out of the blue I got an urgent notice with not much time. It said I can renew via state of health (used to be on paper because they are on CHP)

Of course, the state of health website is down for blasted maintenance.

I'm struggling to stay on top of things right now and here I remembered to address both of these really important and urgent things and I can't go through with either of them. I'm going to have to remember them all over again tomorrow.

And yes I have reminders on my phone and all that but the struggle is real.

Just needed to vent.

HonesttoGod

Post Tue, Dec 06 2016, 1:01 pm
Ughhh I hate it too!
They deactivated my insurance saying I didn't pay but in reality I DID! I just was late for one month because THEY decided to stop my automatic payments.
I am beyond frustrated.

seeker

Post Tue, Dec 06 2016, 1:49 pm
OMG can they do that?! I'm caught off guard because I didn't get any mail or email or anything reminding me of the bill, shouldn't they be sending a bill for me to pay? And because I expected to get a bill to pay, I already discarded/tossed/misplaced/cleverly filed/somethinged the previous one that I was already done with.

Eurgh!

Going to call them now. Silver lining of being home during the day with a sick kid. Who is being totally neglected in favor of all kinds of annoying business but... sigh.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics