Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Camp DKTY

amother
Jade

Post Tue, Dec 06 2016, 9:01 pm
What type of girls go to Camp DKTY?
Level of frumkeit/Tznius?
Very wealthy/elitist crowd?

serene

Post Wed, Dec 07 2016, 2:35 pm
I am also interested in finding out about this camp?
Anyone knows what type of girls/families???

amother
Rose

Post Thu, Jul 01 2021, 8:32 pm
Bump

amother
Navy

Post Thu, Jul 01 2021, 11:43 pm
By definition a campy that’s more expensive and gives zero discounts (and no mothers helper type of setup or even staff kids) is much less diverse. Everyone who comes can afford it and isn’t frugal lol.

That being said. I loved it! I was the only low key girl and still had the greatest time and didn’t care. The program is done in the most amazing way and there’s very little off time- it’s not like seminary for example where girls are going out to eat and you’re left out. You can’t pack so much clothing and there was so much other stuff to think about. I wish I could go back!!

amother
Rose

Post Thu, Jul 01 2021, 11:45 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
By definition a campy that’s more expensive and gives zero discounts (and no mothers helper type of setup or even staff kids) is much less diverse. Everyone who comes can afford it and isn’t frugal lol.

That being said. I loved it! I was the only low key girl and still had the greatest time and didn’t care. The program is done in the most amazing way and there’s very little off time- it’s not like seminary for example where girls are going out to eat and you’re left out. You can’t pack so much clothing and there was so much other stuff to think about. I wish I could go back!!

Which schools do girls come from?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children