Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Question to lakewooders! Chemed/lcsc?
Previous  1  2

debsey

Post Wed, Dec 07 2016, 3:47 pm
amother wrote:
Firstly, the school isn't recommending whom I should go to. I am totally taking care of this not because the school told me to. But because I have to. I "might" get financial help from a family member to go to someone private. That would be ideal. If that doesn't work, I will try chop. As this is a medical issue and he's there for other issues anyway. I'm assuming they have great people. Has anyone gone there for this reason? I'm willing to travel. He's on meds. Doing better. Technically he's ok, but he needs to learn some stuff. He's been working with a psychologist there and she's so so good. I'm thinking he can get so much for his issues there. I know it takes time to get approved.

CHOP is great! You're always better off with better trained people. The big barriers to CHOP is their waiting lists, and the commute time. DS has gotten services in CHOP over the years, but in the end, the commute was killing me.

amother
Pewter

Post Wed, Dec 07 2016, 4:18 pm
any positive or negative experience s in lcsc or chemed anyone? Tell me who u used if they were good. Please help me. Imamother is the greatest place for this. I really appreciate anyone taking the time to help.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics