Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Laundromat in or near Lakewood

amother
Lavender

Post Thu, Jan 26 2017, 5:40 pm
My dryer isn't working and I have tons of laundry to do so does anyone have any experience in a laundromat in or near Lakewood that I can go to that is clean and has big machines so I can dry a lot of laundry at once. Also will I be the only jew sitting there?
Thanks

amother
Smokey

Post Thu, Jan 26 2017, 6:25 pm
There is a Frum owned new laundromat on Rt 88 past NPGS- not the one that shares the same lot, it is a block or 2 away, closer to Park Ave. They advertised for a while in the Lakewood Magazines and the pictures show high end stainless machines etc. I can't promise you that Frum ppl will be there, but it would be my 1st option if had to go to a laundromat.

amother
Lavender

Post Thu, Jan 26 2017, 7:03 pm
amother wrote:
There is a Frum owned new laundromat on Rt 88 past NPGS- not the one that shares the same lot, it is a block or 2 away, closer to Park Ave. They advertised for a while in the Lakewood Magazines and the pictures show high end stainless machines etc. I can't promise you that Frum ppl will be there, but it would be my 1st option if had to go to a laundromat.

Thank you

amother
Burgundy

Post Thu, Jan 26 2017, 10:33 pm
There's one in Todd Plaza on Route 9 south

amother
Lawngreen

Post Sun, Jan 29 2017, 2:28 pm
LOL I just went there (The Rte 88 one-right across from Katz Furniture) today for the first time. I needed large machines to wash my quilts. I was the only frum person there but I did not feel uncomfortable. It is very clean and spacious. One piece of advice: ask the lady in charge to help you with paying. They have a card system and I put in $20 not realizing that you can't get change. So, I guess I will be going back to wash more quilts.

amother
Lavender

Post Sun, Jan 29 2017, 3:57 pm
I also ended up going there on Thursday night we were the only ones there it was very nice and clean.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry