Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Do you know an 'un'vaccinated child with autism?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next

zigi

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 1:30 pm
my son did lose speech at the age of 12-18 months, but he was tested before that, he was delayed physically- he was evaluated by early intervention, and he also qualified for special ed at 11 months.

amother
Aubergine

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 1:38 pm
Yes

cnc

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 1:54 pm
Chayalle wrote:
I don't know why I got hugged on this thread. I posted my mother's beliefs, and answered the OP's question.

I happen to do things differently. My mother A"H was entitled to her choices, I'm entitled to mine.

I would assume that they were real hugs... not snarky ones.

amother
Coral

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 3:33 pm
Vaccines are not the only thing that causes autism. And at the same time it is possible that it is one of the things that can cause autism. It can also cause other things. My personal belief is that some children's bodies can handle the toxins of the vaccines better then others. And the older they are the better.

Chayalle

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 3:41 pm
amother wrote:
Vaccines are not the only thing that causes autism. And at the same time it is possible that it is one of the things that can cause autism. It can also cause other things. My personal belief is that some children's bodies can handle the toxins of the vaccines better then others. And the older they are the better.

No. Vaccines don't cause autism. At all.

Why is that so hard to accept? Does it just rock a premise that the anti-vaxers need so desperately, that they just can't accept that that was a lie?

Time to move on, folks. Vaccines have nothing to do with autism.

amother
Coral

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 3:44 pm
Chayalle wrote:
No. Vaccines don't cause autism. At all.

Why is that so hard to accept? Does it just rock a premise that the anti-vaxers need so desperately, that they just can't accept that that was a lie?

Time to move on, folks. Vaccines have nothing to do with autism.

I hear that you don't think so. Other ppl do think that in some children it can.

Iymnok

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 3:48 pm
amother wrote:
I hear that you don't think so. Other ppl do think that in some children it can.

And I think the moon is made out of cheese.

Chayalle

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 3:48 pm
amother wrote:

There's no proven correlation, except for one that was falsified. This is not something I "think" or what people "think" - it's the reality.

Chayalle

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 3:49 pm
Iymnok wrote:
And I think the moon is made out of cheese.

And people thought so for thousands of years! Ya think there might be some truth to it, then?

SixOfWands

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 3:53 pm
amother wrote:

It's also possible that the fine folks from Alpha Centauri send beams to earth that hit certain children, and cause autism.

But there's no proof of that. Any more than there is proof that vaccines cause autism. And faced with lack of evidence ... anti-vaxers dig in and say that of course there must be evidence.

http://www.newsweek.com/anti-v.....79245

Its MMR. No, that study used falsified data, and has never been replicated. Its thimerosal. Which was removed without effect on the autism rate. Well, it HAS to be vacccines! No, it doesn't.

amother
Coral

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 3:53 pm
Chayalle wrote:
And people thought so for thousands of years! Ya think there might be some truth to it, then?

Because the truth is that we never know anything 100 percent. Except maybe you do Smile

flowerpower

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 3:55 pm
I know kids that were diagnosed and didn't get any vaccines. The MMR shot does not have a side effect of autism. Old false rumor.

ectomorph

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 4:06 pm
Yes

Shuly

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 4:14 pm
amother wrote:
Because the truth is that we never know anything 100 percent. Except maybe you do Smile

I think nursing causes autism - because I know babies that were nursed and were autistic.
I think formula causes autism - because I know babies who were given bottles and were autistic.

Hey, we can never know 100% what our children are ingesting and what it can cause so maybe shouldn't feed our kids at all...actually maybe we should invent a food vaccine so that they don't have to eat, oh wait but then we won't know 100% that the vaccine doesn't cause autism...

SixOfWands

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 4:20 pm
Shuly wrote:
I think nursing causes autism - because I know babies that were nursed and were autistic.
I think formula causes autism - because I know babies who were given bottles and were autistic.

Hey, we can never know 100% what our children are ingesting and what it can cause so maybe shouldn't feed our kids at all...actually maybe we should invent a food vaccine so that they don't have to eat, oh wait but then we won't know 100% that the vaccine doesn't cause autism...

100% of all children I know with autism used car seats. (1) Driving in cars causes autism. (2) Car seats cause autism.

MitzadSheini

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 4:24 pm
Ya know why ya can't know?

God causes autism. Pure and simple. You cannot control it, you cannot prevent it. If Hashem decrees that a certain neshama is going to come down to this earth with certain characteristics that we presently call autism , THEN THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. Nothing.

To believe that you can save a child from autism by not getting him vaxed is the highest arrogance.

You have to be normal through derech hateva and "derech ha- normal". At the moment, vaccination is normal. So barring specific personal allergies etc to the contrary, you have to vax. It's the law, it's what people do. But it will only work to protect you from the diseases it claims to if Hashem wants that to happen.

chavs

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 4:40 pm
I'm gonna add so all the ppl who are so afraid of autism know, that my kids are great! They are loving and affectionate and interesting ppl who care about others. My son became a vegan because he loves animals (stopped after a few months because he also loves food, but he's only 11), they are so sincere and loyal to their family and friends and they are funny. They help out at home and they are generally polite. If anyone is upset or not well they notice and are really good at knowing what they need.
I wouldn't change them for the world.
Furthermore, whatever end of the spectrum your child is on, presumably it's better than being dead?

MitzadSheini

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 4:45 pm
Great post Chavs.

chavs

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 4:47 pm
MitzadSheini wrote:
Great post Chavs.

Thank you!

gp2.0

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 7:04 pm
5*Mom wrote:
Delaying the first MMR beyond age 2 is associated with a slightly increased risk of febrile seizure. Greater with the combo MMRV than with MMR and Varicella separately.

My ped told me to wait 4 weeks between the MMR and Varicella. So it's a risk that doctors are aware of and careful about.
Page 2 of 10   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next Recent Topics