Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Success stories with Amazon FBA

amother
Lemon

Post Mon, Feb 27 2017, 9:28 am
I've read of people's success stories online, but I'm wondering if there's anyone over here that could be inspiring/helpful and share their success stories.

I haven't started to sell with Amazon FBA, but I'm very interested. I don't have a business degree/education, should I go ahead and pay for the course (from the selling family website) or just keep on finding information on blogs etc.?

I know that making money takes some time, so when did you actually start making a profit? How much money did you spend on your first inventory? how often did you have to add new inventory?

I know that Amazon FBA started a few years ago and now there are more and more people joining, so more competition. Am I late in the game?

Thanks.

TwinsMommy

Post Mon, Feb 27 2017, 4:44 pm
to sell a little here or there you don't need a course but to make it a real business with real income, I recommend these courses--- and no, I haven't taken them (yet? maybe in a couple of years when I want to change things up), and no, I don't sell on amazon (yet.....?). I just know that the ins and outs of tracking down lost $ on amazon from products sent into FBA that were lost or damaged can be tricky..... sourcing products can be tricky..... product pages can be tricky--- shipping templates can be tricky... etc..... and solid courses can take the tricky out of it and help you not re-create the wheel.

http://thesellingfamily.com/mu.....lers/
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers