Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Budget friendly boys shabbos clothes

mamamia1

Post Thu, Mar 16 2017, 8:21 pm
I guess Ive been really lucky until now. I have had hand me downs and bought very little for my boys, usually midseason when the sales are great.
We moved and I no longer have access to hand me downs and the last season I got lucky mid-season. I did actually get some help posting here. for which I am very grateful.
Now either Im just old and out of touch with pricing - I just cant pay $20 for pants.

So I am posting again and maybe some kind amothers here will help me.
I know little about fashion or style. just regular shabbos clothes for my 5 and 6 yr old boys. thanks

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Mar 16 2017, 8:39 pm
Marks & Spencer has 2 packs of dress (uniform) trousers for very cheap, more like $6-$8 a pair, and sometimes cheaper.
They have dress shirts as well in 2 packs but in the smaller sizes like that they have velcro at the top which my boys hate. Also, those are plain white, not sure if you care or not.

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Mar 16 2017, 8:41 pm
Next direct has boys shabbos pants for $13-$15

mamamia1

Post Thu, Mar 16 2017, 8:52 pm
THANK YOU!!!!
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
Marks & Spencer has 2 packs of dress (uniform) trousers for very cheap, more like $6-$8 a pair, and sometimes cheaper.
They have dress shirts as well in 2 packs but in the smaller sizes like that they have velcro at the top which my boys hate. Also, those are plain white, not sure if you care or not.

mamamia1

Post Thu, Mar 16 2017, 9:07 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
Next direct has boys shabbos pants for $13-$15

Thanks to you too.
Really grateful
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains