Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Is the car show at the javits center tznius

cookiewriter

Post Fri, Apr 14 2017, 7:27 am
I know every year on pesach they have this amazing show of all the crazy new cars at the javits center my 9 yo ds wants to go with my husband. Are there ladies in skimpy clothing there... like showing off the cars? Thanks in advance

amother
Cerulean

Post Fri, Apr 14 2017, 7:30 am
I went years ago as well as when I was very little. I don't remember anything like that. We just looked at them and sat in them etc

Post Fri, Apr 14 2017, 9:00 am
cookiewriter wrote:
I know every year on pesach they have this amazing show of all the crazy new cars at the javits center my 9 yo ds wants to go with my husband. Are there ladies in skimpy clothing there... like showing off the cars? Thanks in advance

I think there are some on certain cars. They let the men pose with the car and the lady and take pictures.

Honestly, the ladies are a minor part of the show. The men in my family are all car nuts and tell me which friends they run into at the show. It is always a bunch of RWers. If the men in my family saw a nice car or a nice woman in skimpy clothes, they would only focus on the car.

amother
Chocolate

Post Fri, Apr 14 2017, 6:14 pm
I to am curious about this.

How many skimpy women are there?

Ilovemaryland

Post Fri, Apr 14 2017, 6:17 pm
What about the prutzas on the subway to get there or on the street from the train

MagentaYenta

Post Fri, Apr 14 2017, 6:21 pm
Ilovemaryland wrote:
What about the prutzas on the subway to get there or on the street from the train

From what I recall there was that Israeli company who got a patent for blurry glasses to 'protect' men from the prutzas of women on the street.

greenfire

Post Fri, Apr 14 2017, 6:47 pm
gosharuni ~ can somebody please take me ???🚙🚕🚓🚗🚕🚓

amother
Lawngreen

Post Sat, Apr 15 2017, 1:54 pm
amother wrote:
I to am curious about this.

How many skimpy women are there?

According to my husband, who was there a few years ago, attractive women are regularly placed near the cars at this show. Not all are skimpily dressed, but some are.

amother
Blonde

Post Sat, Apr 15 2017, 10:39 pm
Maybe he should just take a walk on 13 ave instead

Wint see attractive women there NOT

amother
Sienna

Post Sat, Apr 15 2017, 11:34 pm
Im surprised at the sarcastic comments regarding seeing attractive women...the OP has a very valid question. If anyone here is familiar with the car show and car racing industry, you would know that certain places do place women that are very skimpily dressed (bikinis) to prance around the main areas

amother
Wine

Post Sun, Apr 16 2017, 12:53 am
I was there. The women are all dressed in mini skirts and tight dresses but no bikinis or anything like that.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics