Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Need inspirational stories

amother
Smokey

Post Fri, Apr 21 2017, 9:19 am
We're stuck in a one bedroom apartment with 3 kids. Of course I'm grateful that my family is healthy and happy. But I'd love for us to move one day. I'm not materialistic, I don't go buying brand names and I know if I had extra money, it would just be for savings for our kids. But since my kids are still small, I'd love for them to run around in a yard, so having a house is something I wish we could do one day. My husband works hard. I don't work right now. We don't have much money, we're spending on yeshiva school & my parents try to help us financially. I want to hear some inspirational stories of people that started with low income and independently, rose to the top. I'm not looking into becoming rich, but having more money is something that is needed in these days. Right now, my husband is supporting me and tells me that I'm going to "make us rich"... embarrassed Then I guess it's all up to me. I do want to start my own online business. I don't have any experience yet and I'm already feeling overwhelmed with the amount of information I find online...there's so much competition. I also can't spend so much money that we don't have to start an online business, but I think sometimes sacrifices are needed. So are there any entrepreneurs that would like to share their stories?

amother
White

Post Sun, Apr 23 2017, 8:40 am
I think the title is confusing or at least it was for me.
You might get responses if you post this as "need entrepreneurial advice/guidance/inspiration.

Last edited by amother on Fri, Jan 10 2020, 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total

zigi

Post Sun, Apr 23 2017, 9:39 am
read ami biz tank and the profiles of business people. look for a need or service that is missing. try to fill that need. start small and work your way up. start saving.

amother
Denim

Post Sun, Apr 23 2017, 11:15 am
Go back to school? That's what we're doing. Slowly put both of us through college and.... Things are looking up. I don't think we'll ever be wealthy but we'll make it to 200k. Good luck with wtvr byou decide.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics