Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Toms River Development - Affordable

amother
Beige

Post Tue, May 09 2017, 10:07 pm
I would really want to buy a unit in this development but I don't know of any jews who bought there and I do want a couple of other jewish families in same development as me. 4-5 is enough for me. This is the only affordable unit I was able to find in the area.

http://www.ryanhomes.com/find-.....chure

Does anyone know if some jewish families bought here?

posting anon because I already begged some friends to join. (HI! its me!)

amother
Emerald

Post Tue, May 09 2017, 10:23 pm
Never heard of any Jews living there. Is it New? If so then ask the owners I feel there are any buyers yet? And who they are. Did you speak to the owner? Are the young looking for Jews?

Toms River is new to Jews. So it's important to know I feel they are selling to Jews or not. If yes then ask the seller to give you some names of people that bought. Or are interested.

amother
Beige

Post Tue, May 09 2017, 10:38 pm
It is a brand new development. Some units are still being built and others were already sold. I didn't see any mezuza's on the units sold previously. but my friend saw some other Frum Jews at the open house.
The seller / builder isn't allowed to release info about potential buyers and they are totally fine with jews coming in. (according to the rep I spoke with) The question is if the current tenants are also fine with it and if I will be the only Jewish family.

I know that an agent from Imperial Real Estate in Lakewood was in touch with them to try to market it to the Frum community but they didn't want him to be an exclusive agent so he didn't accept their offer. (which I'm happy about because these agents always drive up the price)

amother
Emerald

Post Tue, May 09 2017, 10:45 pm
So ask another agent from another agency to help you. Either remax or someone from the Lakewood book. Josilowsky comes highly recommended here. I never used her.

If other brokers will come then your chance of there being Jews much bigger. It will automatically go up in price if your dealing with Jews. Because there is a big demand and tr is close to Lakewood.

Good luck. I would not move into a developement that is full of non Jews.

amother
Blush

Post Wed, May 10 2017, 7:08 am
A development without other Jews is different than a block without other Jews.

chani314

Post Wed, May 10 2017, 8:14 am
Hi, I actually went to look at the development yesterday and am very interested. I'm hoping to get together a group of about 4-5 Jewish families to start with, as we found out there is a Toms River shul walking distance. Please pm me so we can be in touch... would love to discuss.

amother
Emerald

Post Wed, May 10 2017, 9:33 am
Please be careful posting to anyone privately especially that it's there first post.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating