Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Perfect Tee No More
Previous  1  2  3

FranticFrummie

Post Fri, Jun 02 2017, 12:12 pm
American Apparel crew neck T-s are absolutley perfect. Slim fitting, not too tight. The best thing is that they are 100% cotton, made in America - AND THEY DON'T SHRINK A MILLIMETER!

I am lazy, and I do not baby my clothes. I wash and dry on "hot". They never shrink. They also last forever. I have some that I bought 8 years ago, and they still look great. I've never found a T that lasts that long.

For a casual look, the unisex henley's are adorable. The sizing is very different, so make sure you check the chart. I bought mediums, and they are really baggy on me. They make great pajama tops, though. I want to get more in a smaller size.

Keep an eye out for sales and coupons. If you wait until the change of seasons, you can get last season's colors for super cheap. You're even more in luck if you're petite, because usually those are the only sizes left.

(AA is under new management, and that creep Dov is not the owner anymore. The site has cleaned up it's image a lot.)

EmpireState

Post Fri, Jun 02 2017, 2:45 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
American Apparel crew neck T-s are absolutley perfect. Slim fitting, not too tight. The best thing is that they are 100% cotton, made in America - AND THEY DON'T SHRINK A MILLIMETER!

I am lazy, and I do not baby my clothes. I wash and dry on "hot". They never shrink. They also last forever. I have some that I bought 8 years ago, and they still look great. I've never found a T that lasts that long.

For a casual look, the unisex henley's are adorable. The sizing is very different, so make sure you check the chart. I bought mediums, and they are really baggy on me. They make great pajama tops, though. I want to get more in a smaller size.

Keep an eye out for sales and coupons. If you wait until the change of seasons, you can get last season's colors for super cheap. You're even more in luck if you're petite, because usually those are the only sizes left.

(AA is under new management, and that creep Dov is not the owner anymore. The site has cleaned up it's image a lot.)

Do you have a white one? Is it see through?
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics