Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
ISO Camp or Boarding Schools in Switzerland.
Previous  1  2

amother
Mauve

Post Thu, Jun 15 2017, 2:25 pm
There have been a few foreign girls who have attended the school. These were mainly girls that had difficult family backgrounds and they were taken in by some very special people here and were able to thrive and go on to seminary.
The school is know to try and bring out the best in every girl and to try and cater to their individual needs.
Perhaps you need to come here or wherever else the options may be, with your daughter and see for yourself. I imagine you can't send your daughter away without knowing or getting a feel of where and with whom she would be.
I feel very much with you and hope Hashem leads you in the right direction.

amother
Mauve

Post Thu, Jun 15 2017, 2:38 pm
Just want to add that there might be something I could offer you or at least point you in the right direction if you think Switzerland would be the best option for your daughter. I would just need to know a few more details, I.e. to understand what your daughter needs in order to direct you to the right people/School. Sorry not trying to pry, just to help.

amother
Amber

Post Thu, Jun 15 2017, 2:41 pm
amother wrote:
Just want to add that there might be something I could offer you or at least point you in the right direction if you think Switzerland would be the best option for your daughter. I would just need to know a few more details, I.e. to understand what your daughter needs in order to direct you to the right people/School. Sorry not trying to pry, just to help.

I appreciate your graciousneess, but, There's nothing else I can post here right now.

amother
Mauve

Post Thu, Jun 15 2017, 2:55 pm
I understand. Wish you much hatzlocha.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children