Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism
Perek Shira
1  2  3  4  Next

amother

Post Mon, Oct 01 2007, 6:54 pm
Have any of you said it for 40 days and had a yeshua?

amother

Post Mon, Oct 01 2007, 9:37 pm
I read beautiful stories about perek shira in the anniversary issue of the binah and decided toi start saying it. started last monday and really hope it will work.

tefilos never get lost, even if it doesn't help for what you are asking for at the moment, it will for sure help someone else for something else.

Beauty and the Beast

Post Tue, Oct 02 2007, 12:16 am
I just started it, but havent been consistent with it. I heard its an amazing thing to say, even if it isnt for 40 consecutive days.

ClaRivka

Post Tue, Oct 02 2007, 12:51 pm
I'm 20 days in and already I have gotten one yeshua, even tho I had in mind another one to begin with...

Beauty and the Beast

Post Fri, Oct 19 2007, 1:50 pm
So , I decided to start saying perek shira consecutively, for 40 days, to recieve a yeshua.... I forgot to say it one day. But said it late that night,
does anyone know if I should start counting again, how does it work???

momluv

Post Sun, Oct 28 2007, 1:44 pm
start again. it's worth it. on the 40th day of my saying it, I got engaged. I was shocked! Hatzlacha rabba! LOL

Beauty and the Beast

Post Sun, Oct 28 2007, 1:59 pm
yes, I did!! and I wanted to know, are u supposed to say anything before or after it? I just say the actual shira and thats it. I am halfway thru, and would like to see a yeshua!!

BeershevaBubby

Post Sun, Oct 28 2007, 2:01 pm
greenfire wrote:
can you please explain this in more detail ...

Saying Perek Shira for 40 days in a row (much like going to the Kotel) is Segulah for Yeshuah in your life.

During my yearlong road down fertility treatment avenue, I did say it and found comfort in it.

Artscroll has a beautiful small one they put out in Hebrew and English. I carry that, along with a Sefer Tehillim with me at all times.

Were you asking what Perek Shira is?

momluv

Post Sun, Oct 28 2007, 4:25 pm
there is an intro. which you can say. I did.

BeershevaBubby

Post Wed, Oct 31 2007, 1:19 am
Perek Shira is an ancient text which lists 84 elements of the natural world, attaching a verse from the Torah to each. Perek Shira is the "song" of the natural world, the tapestry of lessons for life that the natural world is telling us.

Smiles

Post Wed, Oct 31 2007, 12:36 pm
Here is a link of the Perek Shira in hebrew it also has english translation. It's a PDF file so you will need Acrobat Reader.

http://www.zootorah.com/books/songframe.html

Scroll down to the following:

Sample Chapter

Then Click where it says this:

You can download a 16-page booklet containing the text of Perek Shirah with an English translation by clicking here.

I've said Perek Shira for over 40 consecutive days and still waiting for my yeshua. I am sure somewhere along the way it will help!

amother

Post Thu, Nov 22 2007, 3:09 am
Could a person use this tefillah to ask Hashem for something or is it only for a yeshua?

ClaRivka

Post Thu, Nov 22 2007, 12:02 pm
if you need something and you don't have it then if you got it, it would be a yeshuah, right?

Beauty and the Beast

Post Thu, Nov 22 2007, 12:06 pm
I have said it, and bh found my yeshua!! I have not stopped there. I say it every day for an extra tefillah.

amother

Post Thu, Nov 22 2007, 3:33 pm
I said it for ages, but always forgot one day and had to start all over again. I became really determined and finished then kept going, during that time I met people that changed my life and then I met my husband Very Happy
I have to start saying it again!!

ClaRivka

Post Sat, Dec 29 2007, 8:20 pm
Perek Shira really helps!
I have lived in this city for almost a year and not seen one job that was good for me, I decided to say Perek Shira and on the 40th day I f=got many job offers from people who had found me, I didn't even have to look!!!
Maybe other ppl should try it too if you need a yeshuah!

greenfire

Post Sat, Dec 29 2007, 8:55 pm
never done it ... say on shabbos though ...

Beauty and the Beast

Post Sun, Dec 30 2007, 12:09 am
I started saying it when we needed a yeshua, and BH it came. I decided I would say it every day. I forget here and there, but I do it as an extra tefilla now.

amother

Post Sun, Dec 30 2007, 12:20 am
I decided to say it every night before I go to bed for something. Forty days came and went and still nothing. I never missed a day and sometimes I was falling asleep but I stayed up to say it. Am I doing something wrong? Should this only be said during the day?

ClaRivka

Post Sun, Dec 30 2007, 5:14 am
I was saying it right before /I was going to sleep and my husband told me that it's supposed to be said during the day.
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics