Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note
What should I buy to keep my kids busy?

amother
Powderblue

Post Sun, Jul 30 2017, 5:14 pm
Any ideas of things I should buy/prepare so that my kids can be occupied over tisha b'av? I don't usually feel great when fasting and want to be as prepared as possible. Would prefer not to buy them bags of nosh, but of course realize that might be somewhat necessary...

ra_mom

Post Sun, Jul 30 2017, 5:20 pm
How old are they?

amother
Pewter

Post Sun, Jul 30 2017, 6:48 pm
Tisha B'Av camp online - kidschitas.org/camp

cholenteater

Post Sun, Jul 30 2017, 7:22 pm
I know of a few tisha bav daycamp in the bp area each one for a different age range. If that interests you feel free to pm.

What are the ages? I'm going to attempt to follow the tishabav daycamp schedule in the mishpacha jr, obviously tweaking where needed.

Notsobusy

Post Sun, Jul 30 2017, 7:45 pm
I try to buy things that they can use themselves. I like crafts kits that they can do without my help. There are so many options, but it depends on their ages. I also buy food that needs minimal preparation. I don't buy a lot of nosh, but I will buy pudding cups which I don't usually buy, or cold cuts and pickles so I can just make sandwiches for supper.

seeker

Post Mon, Jul 31 2017, 12:05 am
cholenteater wrote:

What are the ages? I'm going to attempt to follow the tishabav daycamp schedule in the mishpacha jr, obviously tweaking where needed.
Details please? I'm intrigued.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note