Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
What time do you go to sleep?
Previous  1  2

What time do you go to sleep?
9:00 pm  
 1%  [ 1 ]
10:00  
 18%  [ 13 ]
11:00  
 18%  [ 13 ]
12:00 am  
 32%  [ 23 ]
1:00  
 18%  [ 13 ]
2:00  
 9%  [ 7 ]
other?!?  
 1%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 71

drumjj

Post Thu, Oct 11 2007, 9:06 am
I never go to bed almost the same time as my husband I think when im nidda its easier to go to bed before him and when im not- well that doesnt happen a lot lately but he is also up working till crazy hours he has a full time job and is doing a post grad law so he is always working so why should I wait up for him and if hes not doing that hes out in meetings.

Ribbie Danzinger

Post Thu, Oct 11 2007, 9:08 am
Sometimes I go to sleep so late that dh is waking up for shacharit (he davens vatikin)... embarrassed

Ruchel

Post Thu, Oct 11 2007, 9:19 am
Ribbie Danzinger wrote:
Sometimes I go to sleep so late that dh is waking up for shacharit (he davens vatikin)... embarrassed

loooooool

greenfire

Post Thu, Oct 11 2007, 9:45 am
so I used to go to sleep at 9:30 - never answer the phone after 7 even ... people especially family know to steer away from callling late ... Scratching Head

but then I had teens ... and even when I go to sleep early - well I can be waken up at all hours (thought only babies did that) ... Banging head

oh and imamother keeps me up ... what a noisy bunch of yentas Twisted Evil

we have 2 sets here the early to bed early to rise and the never sleep - wanna sleep all day What

Mrs. XYZ

Post Thu, Oct 11 2007, 1:41 pm
Ribbie Danzinger wrote:

LOL
yeah, that sometimes happens when I get hold of a great book that I CANT put down, so before he goes into bed he'll tell me "see you in the morning" or "wake me up before you go to sleep!".

This also sometimes happens before Pesach.

I actually love being up all night and watching a new day dawn Sunny

But generally we go to bed at the same time.

MrsLeo

Post Thu, Oct 11 2007, 2:16 pm
We try to go to sleep at 12-1 but sometimes it gets stretched to 3 or 4 cuz my husband works from home and he just gets an inspiration/idea to work on a project and then hes up all night working on it and I hate going to sleep before him cuz I feel like im gonna miss something.
To make up for all that time that we're up at night we usually get up around 10-11 in the morning. I'm gonna have to get back to a normal schedule soon but for now it doesnt bother anyone.

zigi

Post Fri, Oct 12 2007, 12:06 am
I go to bed around 12:00 my kids get up very early. I should be going to sleep now, I stay up b/c the baby has to eat again around now, its better to be up than to be woken up after an hour of sleep.

nicole81

Post Fri, Oct 12 2007, 12:10 am
way too late, like 2 or 3. I get stuck online doing schoolwork, working, or just playing around. then I get up at 6:30 the latest...

Laughing Bag!

Post Wed, Oct 17 2007, 3:10 pm
my husband goes to sleep and so do I in the winter we generally go to sleep earlier as the Zmanim are earlier for davening so by 10:00-10:30 we sleep in the summer we have a problem by the time my husband comes home after maariv its 11 or later so betime is 11-12-1
we tried to work it out that by the time he comes home light are out and im ready for bed somedays it worked some not.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics