Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
If you are a larger cup size do you sleep with a b_ra?
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 12:16 pm
sorry my filter blocks the word b_ra

my daughter is getting married and asked me if she can sleep with one

is this weird?
which b_ra would I buy?

thanks for responding kindly

amother
Canary

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 12:17 pm
Why now that she's marrie? Because she's uncomfortable with her husband seeing her?

I don't know what you consider large. I've been DDD/F and never slept with a bra

amother
Gold

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 12:20 pm
Ive never slept with one. Im a large size.

Why would she want to sleep with one now that she will be getting married?

Im not understanding that part.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 12:22 pm
It's really better to sleep without one. I've never slept with one.

amother
Jade

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 12:22 pm
I slept with a thin one until quite a while after I got married. I was uncomfortable too and felt more se_y with one. I have some that matched my nightys.
Later, when I was nursing I anyone needed one. Now I don’t sleep with one anymore.

tichellady

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 12:23 pm
Only in the beginning of nursing, otherwise no

amother
Slategray

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 12:26 pm
Never heard of the concept of sleeping without one. why would you? I'm so much more comfortable with one

amother
Dahlia

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 12:28 pm
I'm a larger size (DD/DDD/F/G depending on the bra and pregnancy/nursing) and I sometimes sleep with a bra. When nursing I almost always do because I need the support.

amother
Gold

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 12:29 pm
amother Slategray wrote:
Never heard of the concept of sleeping without one. why would you? I'm so much more comfortable with one

To have some freedom and air out your chest. Why would you think to sleep with one?
Did your mother tell you to sleep with one? Why eould you think to slerp with one?

amother
Fuchsia

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 12:30 pm
amother Slategray wrote:

Whats bras do you wear? My Brad are mini torture chambers. Id love to hear about a bra so comfortable you never want to take it off lol. I wish I never had to wear one.

amother
Slategray

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 12:32 pm
amother Fuchsia wrote:
Whats bras do you wear? My Brad are mini torture chambers. Id love to hear about a bra so comfortable you never want to take it off lol. I wish I never had to wear one.

I wear my regular ones. I have friends that have special sleeping ones-without wires. The wires don't bother me at all.

amother
IndianRed

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 12:33 pm
I'm a DD an don't sleep with one. (only in early weeks of nursing).

Maybe she is nervous about being so "exposed" to her new husband. Maybe reassure her that she will be so much closer once they are married and will likely be interested in her husband seeing her like that. And he will likely find it very attractive.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 12:34 pm
amother Slategray wrote:
I wear my regular ones. I have friends that have special sleeping ones-without wires. The wires don't bother me at all.

What cup size are you? They don't put any pressure or press into you at all?

It's like suggesting I wear shape wear to bed.

amother
IndianRed

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 12:34 pm
amother Fuchsia wrote:

When I do sleep with a bra during early nursing days, I use a sports bra that you just pull on and off.

amother
Slategray

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 12:35 pm
amother Fuchsia wrote:
What cup size are you? They don't put any pressure or press into you at all?

It's like suggesting I wear shape wear to bed.

I'm a D. I feel very sloppy without it

amother
Cyan

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 12:36 pm
A bra should be comfortable enough to sleep in, but you shouldn't sleep with a wired bra. A comfy sleep bra is a better option. Ironically, though, those are much harder to find in larger cup sizes, just like all other bras.

amother
Impatiens

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 12:40 pm
DD I don’t even nap in a bra! why would you?

amother
Hyacinth

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 12:42 pm
I used to sleep with a comfy wire free bra when I was in seminary and camp because I didn’t want people seeing my nipples through my pj shirt. Haven’t done it since then though. And my boobs are huge.

amother
Melon

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 12:44 pm
Short answer: Yes. I can't handle not having any support.

This is what I wear and I love it. I usually wear it without the padding. Its just a little something, nothing like an actual bra:
https://au.triumph.com/collect.....-0004

amother
Fuchsia

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 12:48 pm
amother Cyan wrote:
A bra should be comfortable enough to sleep in, but you shouldn't sleep with a wired bra. A comfy sleep bra is a better option. Ironically, though, those are much harder to find in larger cup sizes, just like all other bras.

Please send me your comfortable bra reccomendations that don't have wires and don't put any pressure on your but can properly lift and support E size.

Thank you
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette