Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Online volunteer work

amother
Oak

Post Thu, Jan 04 2018, 10:42 am
I would rather get a paying job, but for now, does anyone know of any or how to find volunteer work online? TIA

Boca00

Post Thu, Jan 04 2018, 11:47 am
What kind of work?

If you are interested in freelancing, you can try getting jobs on Upwork.com for minimum pay while you work on building your portfolio and getting reviews on the site.

amother
Lilac

Post Thu, Jan 04 2018, 11:47 am
If you have paralegal experience I can offer you some volunteer or paid work. Have a case I'm working on and can use some assistance in the next week or two.

amother
Oak

Post Mon, Apr 09 2018, 9:17 am
I'm bumping this up because I haven't had a chance to check anything out yet, so I'm asking again. I did google volunteer work, but if I'm volunteering, I would want something from a jewish organization and I couldn't find any volunteer work for online. Does anyone know of any place that has that option?
Boca00 wrote:
What kind of work?

If you are interested in freelancing, you can try getting jobs on Upwork.com for minimum pay while you work on building your portfolio and getting reviews on the site.

Thank. I'll check upwork out. I don't know what kind of work, but I have good organizational skills and am creative. I'm not good at writing though.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers