Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Do We Tend to Judge Amother by Her ScreenName?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

Boca00

Post Mon, Jan 08 2018, 9:06 pm
amother wrote:
Nope.

Aargh ok I give up!

InnerMe

Post Mon, Jan 08 2018, 9:06 pm
I am also laughing!!!!! Because I'm soooo sure I know who you are. And pleeezzzz don't prove me wrong. Don't humiliate me in front of so many Imas LOL

Coffee Addict

Post Mon, Jan 08 2018, 9:10 pm
I think I know who you are. I’m not going to tell you unless you’re revealing yourself Very Happy than I will tell you if I was right or wrong LOL

thunderstorm

Post Mon, Jan 08 2018, 9:12 pm
Ok....It's me!!! Were you right or wrong ?

InnerMe

Post Mon, Jan 08 2018, 9:12 pm
And... you grace the title of a childrens' book.
Am I outing you yet?

relish

Post Mon, Jan 08 2018, 9:14 pm
Bizzydizzymommy wrote:

I never would have thought! You are so loveable! And so much fun!

InnerMe

Post Mon, Jan 08 2018, 9:14 pm
Bizzydizzymommy wrote:

LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL. See what I wrote above. I KNEW it's you. I get the medal and the prize. Crust is my witness!!!

Crust- now we see who's on top of who LOL

And Bizzy we love you dearly.

amother
Bisque

Post Mon, Jan 08 2018, 9:16 pm
I don't view you as a poster who is "disliked" or discounted so that threw me off.

Innerme clearly figured it out.

thunderstorm

I had so much fun with this. Thanks for the good laughs.

InnerMe

And now you need to scratch your brain a bit, and tell me how you are related to Mordecha ben David. LOL

thunderstorm

Post Mon, Jan 08 2018, 9:17 pm
InnerMe wrote:
And now you need to scratch your brain a bit, and tell me how you are related to Mordecha ben David. LOL

Omg!!! You are deep, bizzydizzymommy =BDM. Sharing the same initials as MBD!!!!

InnerMe

Post Mon, Jan 08 2018, 9:20 pm
Bizzydizzymommy wrote:
Omg!!! You are deep, bizzydizzymommy =BDM. Sharing the same initials as MBD!!!!

Go Bizzy!! I knew we've got some brains there!!!

crust

Post Mon, Jan 08 2018, 9:24 pm
InnerMe wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL. See what I wrote above. I KNEW it's you. I get the medal and the prize. Crust is my witness!!!

Crust- now we see who's on top of who LOL

And Bizzy we love you dearly.

Ok. I'll testify.

When InnerMe posted the first time that she knows who you are I pm'd her; No secrets in public!!

InnerMe told me she thinks its Bizzydizzymommy but I said it doesn't make sense because I think her posts are very much liked.

InnerMe your level of prophecy is mega! Psheeeee!

thunderstorm

Post Mon, Jan 08 2018, 9:29 pm
crust wrote:
Ok. I'll testify.

When InnerMe posted the first time that she knows who you are I pm'd her; No secrets in public!!

InnerMe told me she thinks its Bizzydizzymommy but I said it doesn't make sense because I think her posts are very much liked.

That is hysterical. Inner Me, you definitely match your SN... you think so deeply... even the MBD thing, I would've never thought of it in a million years. We have to play these types of guessing games more often. They are so much fun.

crust

Post Mon, Jan 08 2018, 9:36 pm
Bizzydizzymommy wrote:
That is hysterical. Inner Me, you definitely match your SN... you think so deeply... even the MBD thing, I would've never thought of it in a million years. We have to play these types of guessing games more often. They are so much fun.

I am happy you had fun. But I am broken about the way you see yourself here. I feel like begging Yael to stop this whole like button. If it can potentially make a normal poster like you feel so inferior then, what's the point?

InnerMe

Post Mon, Jan 08 2018, 9:41 pm
crust wrote:
Ok. I'll testify.

Crust, you are a good friend LOL

Did I prove myself, now? LOL

Coffee Addict

Post Mon, Jan 08 2018, 9:45 pm
Bizzydizzymommy wrote:

Ugh !!!!! I didn’t think of you!!! How can you think so? You’re one of the most BELOVED POSTERS!!!!! You fooled me! I can’t freaking believe it! I’m so bummed now Surprised

I thought it’s superwify. She’s also great!

You were absolutely hilarious LOL

Now I feel like a neb here. I think I’m going to cry now. Who needs me anyway?

allthingsblue

Post Mon, Jan 08 2018, 9:46 pm
Coffee Addict wrote:
Ugh !!!!! I didn’t think of you!!! How can you think so? You’re one of the most BELOVED POSTERS!!!!! You fooled me! I can’t freaking believe it! I’m so bummed now Surprised

I thought it’s superwify. She’s also great!

You were absolutely hilarious LOL

Now I feel like a neb here. I think I’m going to cry now. Who needs me anyway?

Don't cry. I ❤️ You.

InnerMe

Post Mon, Jan 08 2018, 9:47 pm
Bizzydizzymommy wrote:

Awwww thanks. You saying that, makes it all the more sweet.

I also loved it, and wanted to start a new thread like that... but I have a feeling that it might go off in a wrong direction...

Also- just to clear my new honorable "prophet" status... I'll tell you. I have a feel for writing, so I just get writing styles. That makes all the difference. The way you wrote was just so YOU. I was also confused about the fact that you seemed to feel not "liked" because I really enjoy your presence (as my good ol' buddy Crust can once again testify) and you add fun, humor, spice, personality, insight, and experience. And yes, the fact that you are so real and honest, only makes me admire you more.

thunderstorm

Post Mon, Jan 08 2018, 9:47 pm
crust wrote:
I am happy you had fun. But I am broken about the way you see yourself here. I feel like begging Yael to stop this whole like button. If it can potentially make a normal poster like you feel so inferior then, what's the point?

I wasn't referring to the like button as much as actual verbal feedback. That's ok. I could handle it. No need to get rid of it. I just noticed the difference and obviously lots of others agree . I appreciate that you focus on the content, you and few others do. But basically most are judging books by their covers ...
Page 4 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics