Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Gift idea for new office

MGmom

Post Tue, Jan 09 2018, 9:22 pm
My husband has just moved to a office and Id love to get something nice but im so not creative, the space is cozy and small cubicle type of setting. We already printed some family photos for him to put around.. what else creative minds???

Boca00

Post Tue, Jan 09 2018, 9:23 pm
A gift basket with his favorite coffees and snacks.

ontheotherside

Post Tue, Jan 09 2018, 9:24 pm
A custom mouse pad with a phrase or picture that would have meaning, a coffee mug with that idea, a paperweight of some sort or some posh cool desk “toy” that is a “conversation piece” somwthing that can be spun or manipulated when he’s on the phone ect.....

singleagain

Post Tue, Jan 09 2018, 9:31 pm
You can personalize a hot/cold tumbler for coffee/water etc. I work in an office and have a water bottle near me otherwise I forget to hydrate myself.... Related note, a cup warmer or cooler that plugs in usb

Oh and since my office is often cold I got my coworker a small heater...or vice versa you can get a small fan if DH is often warm.

Also, if he likes greens... A plant that you would not have to water frequently.. I think they are called succulents...

Or various office supplies, either desktop items, a container for pens, business card holder, a monitor stand, keyboard stand or cushions for wrist... Or even a foot rest. Or lumbar pillow.

Here's an article with even more ideas:

12 Useful And Thoughtful Gifts For Anyone Who Sits At A Desk All Day https://www.buzzfeed.com/gyany.....r6RGX

simba

Post Tue, Jan 09 2018, 9:35 pm
A globe looks sophisticated.
30 minute hourglass for meetings
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics