Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Did u hav a kippa flushed down the toilet?did it stuff pipe?

amother
Cerise

Post Wed, Aug 22 2018, 7:44 pm
Around two weeks ago my sons yarmulka got flushed down the toilet by accident. We thought it would stuff up the toilet but it didnt bh.

However its possible it caused a blockage "further down the line" as our neighbor who shares pipes with us told us theres a blockage today in his apt. The management always warns us about not putting certain things like fats...down toilet bec they have had to pay a lot of money due to sewage stoppages. I was never personally affected but maybe bec im "higher up" so since they fix the problem right away, it could only affect lower apts first.

Did anyone have a kippa flushed down the toilet? Did it cause a stoppage? How soon after?? Im trying to figure out if this stoppage in the other apts are possibly from my kippa??

amother
Indigo

Post Wed, Aug 22 2018, 7:49 pm
yes of course it could be the kippah - except the two timing delay is suspect.

amother
Cerise

Post Wed, Aug 22 2018, 10:19 pm
amother wrote:
yes of course it could be the kippah - except the two timing delay is suspect.

Im sorry , im having trouble understanding u. Are u saying the fact that its backed up now 2 weeks later makes it seem like somethingelse??

amother
Indigo

Post Wed, Aug 22 2018, 10:49 pm
amother wrote:
Im sorry , im having trouble understanding u. Are u saying the fact that its backed up now 2 weeks later makes it seem like somethingelse??

I’m not a pluming expert. It doesn’t take much imagination to figure that a Kippah could clog up a pipe.

Are you trying to figure out if you should be carrying around guilt?

amother
Cerise

Post Wed, Aug 22 2018, 11:21 pm
amother wrote:
I’m not a pluming expert. It doesn’t take much imagination to figure that a Kippah could clog up a pipe.

Are you trying to figure out if you should be carrying around guilt?

Im trying to figure out if it would happen two weeks later. If its the kippa, then yes I feel guilty and they may try to make me pay but im tryimg to understand with the timing if it still makes sense. Bec I figured if its for sure the kippa it wouldve clogged right away.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics