Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
I missed y'all!!
Previous  1  2

Frumwithallergies

Post Mon, Dec 17 2018, 12:11 am
Hi! Nice to meet you! Welcome back

JMM-uc

Post Mon, Dec 17 2018, 1:39 pm
boymom wrote:
hi! you may not know or remember me but I used to follow some of your threads.
I actually asked about you recently on a thread that was about posters gone AWOL. welcome back! im actually hardly on here anymore and post even less, but when I saw you posted I had to come in special to say hi .

Awe thank you!! I'm not really on here much myself anymore but it's fun seeing old friends!

JMM-uc

Post Mon, Dec 17 2018, 1:43 pm
groisamomma wrote:
Welcome back! Personal question, but one that I’ve been contemplating for a while now: How did your life change while you were checked out of here? Better? Worse? Specifically asking about the spiritual aspect but also interested in other areas. Only if you want to share.

Such an interesting question!!
It has changed in many ways I don't think I would call it spiritual, more like emotional. I'm so much stronger today than I was back in the days I posted here. And I no longer feel the need to hide or write anonymously.
Today I still write and share but under my real name and I have so many friends and support since I started just being... me.

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Dec 17 2018, 1:45 pm
Welcome back! It's so wonderful to hear that you are out there in the real world, and feeling stronger than ever. Keep up the good work!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics