Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Need a amazon mentor
Previous  1  2

amother
Powderblue

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 1:37 pm
amother wrote:
Are you familiar with BSR's?

What are BSR's ? I was also thinking of doing this for past few years

amother
Forestgreen

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 2:15 pm
amother wrote:
Does anyone know if there is any way of listening to past recordings of these events for free?

u can purchase them on the link above

amother
Slategray

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 2:38 pm
amother wrote:
What are BSR's ? I was also thinking of doing this for past few years

Best Seller Ranking - every product is ranked according to how well it sells and by understanding the BSR, you can get an idea of how well each product is selling. Maybe look into "scope".

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 5:30 pm
amother wrote:
Are you familiar with BSR's?

So I did research on the BSR’s and know the basics now. So what’s range BSR should I look for?

What if the same product from 2 diff. Sellers one has a great BSR and one has quit low. How do I know if it’s a good product. Both products look the same from the 2 sellers just different label both have good reviews. How would I know if it’s a good product?

amother
Babypink

Post Wed, Jan 30 2019, 3:39 am
I think you need it to take a course and spend money or the very least look for some free ones online. You are asking very basic questions. I don't think you are ready for a mentor until you understand the basics of how this business works. I have spent money on courses I have not even gotten to the point where I feel confident to start selling. This is not a simple business at all. Yes there are those that make money doing it but there are equal amounts are more that are losing money. I'm sorry I can't offer to be a mentor as I am still learning this business myself. I wish you the best of luck though.

amother
Aubergine

Post Wed, Jan 30 2019, 9:15 am
amother wrote:
So I did research on the BSR’s and know the basics now. So what’s range BSR should I look for?

What if the same product from 2 diff. Sellers one has a great BSR and one has quit low. How do I know if it’s a good product. Both products look the same from the 2 sellers just different label both have good reviews. How would I know if it’s a good product?

IMO, I would go according to the BSR of the better selling seller. The difference in BSR is probably that the one who sells more listed the item better, better search terms, more feedback (which brings more sales), advertises and does many other little "tricks" that good sellers know.

With nearly each item sold on Amazon, there are others with very low BSR due to poor listing, poor pictures, poor seller feedback, shipping items yourself to customer etc.

Perhaps you can read the questions and feedbacks on this product and see if you can enhance it according to the complaints you see there, bringing you to a new product. That's what some successful sellers do. However, I have heard that even if you have a good new product, give it 2 years and lots of competition pops up. So you constantly need new products.

I never went to conventions like the one that's taking place today, but I know I'm missing lot's of updates and tricks of the trade, the kind that men pick up in shul, which the convention probably fills you in. (I've heard from men that the convention didn't fill them in with anything new) I believe for women it's very important to go and can make a huge difference.

amother
Aubergine

Post Wed, Jan 30 2019, 10:07 am
amother wrote:
I think you need it to take a course and spend money or the very least look for some free ones online. You are asking very basic questions. I don't think you are ready for a mentor until you understand the basics of how this business works. I have spent money on courses I have not even gotten to the point where I feel confident to start selling. This is not a simple business at all. Yes there are those that make money doing it but there are equal amounts are more that are losing money. I'm sorry I can't offer to be a mentor as I am still learning this business myself. I wish you the best of luck though.

I never took a course. If you look out for the information on Google, YouTube and whatever Amazon provides, you could still do very well.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics