Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
3 Tickets to the Interen play Tuesday
  Previous  1  2  3 8  9 10  11  12  Next

amother
Sapphire

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 4:10 pm
I don’t understand what difference it makes if the tickets went to hcs related families and staff member’s kids. The point is that all seats for all plays were sold out. So even if they don’t give hcs any tickets and everyone orders online there still wouldn’t end enough tickets. The demand is just way bigger than what they can offer.

amother
Honeysuckle

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 4:19 pm
amother Foxglove wrote:
It's time for them to let hsc go. It's ridiculous that there giving away two plays for hcs. Never mind were are they getting so much money from?

Government of course.

amother
Tealblue

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 4:22 pm
amother Sapphire wrote:
I don’t understand what difference it makes if the tickets went to hcs related families and staff member’s kids. The point is that all seats for all plays were sold out. So even if they don’t give hcs any tickets and everyone orders online there still wouldn’t end enough tickets. The demand is just way bigger than what they can offer.

I agree. People just like to brew in bitterness. You could think we’re not discussing some kids performance that’s gonna be available for download in a few months.

amother
Broom

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 4:28 pm
I agree. So much bitterness. Those who don’t have special needs kids please be happy and let the hsc kids go! Every chol hamoed special needs kids get great deals and trips etc and you know what it’s amazing for them. BH you don’t have the nisyonos of having special children. Leave them alone and be happy and do something else on chol hamoed. Do what’s kosher and yosher and move on.

amother
Valerian

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 4:31 pm
amother Tealblue wrote:
I agree. People just like to brew in bitterness. You could think we’re not discussing some kids performance that’s gonna be available for download in a few months.

Your 2nd sentence undermines your stance. It displays a lack of understanding to the current situation. People are interested in taking their kids on chol hamoed - not months down tbe road. And a live performance doesn't compare to a dvd.

amother
Tealblue

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 4:34 pm
amother Valerian wrote:
Your 2nd sentence undermines your stance. It displays a lack of understanding to the current situation. People are interested in taking their kids on chol hamoed - not months down tbe road. And a live performance doesn't compare to a dvd.

No it doesn’t undermine the absurdity of grown a— women crying ‘it’s not fair’ over a childrens play, and over the fact the special needs kids got priority. It’s embarrassing if you’re observing it from the side.

amother
Maple

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 4:36 pm
amother Tealblue wrote:
No it doesn’t undermine the absurdity of grown a— women crying ‘it’s not fair’ over a childrens play, and over the fact the special needs kids got priority. It’s embarrassing if you’re observing it from the side.

It's not special needs kids getting priority. It's people who work for an organization that services special needs kids plus their connections. b"H I was able to buy tickets but I really feel for some of those who didn't manage to. Their kids were looking forward to this for months. It's the first Interin play in 4 years.

amother
Leaf

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 4:37 pm
amother Tealblue wrote:

I'm sorry, but you're being extremely rude as well as not beginning to understand the situation not one bit.
You're probably not chassidish and don't even know what's going on. Absolutely no one would be upset if special needs kids got priority. That's not the issue at all.

amother
Leaf

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 4:41 pm
amother Broom wrote:
I agree. So much bitterness. Those who don’t have special needs kids please be happy and let the hsc kids go! Every chol hamoed special needs kids get great deals and trips etc and you know what it’s amazing for them. BH you don’t have the nisyonos of having special children. Leave them alone and be happy and do something else on chol hamoed. Do what’s kosher and yosher and move on.

Everyone let's special needs kids go and have priority. No one is upset over that.
(And HCS doesn't service only special needs kids. Any regular child that needs extra therapy or services, can be under HCS. Many schools have their remedial program under HCS.)

amother
Tealblue

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 4:51 pm
amother Leaf wrote:
I'm sorry, but you're being extremely rude as well as not beginning to understand the situation not one bit.
You're probably not chassidish and don't even know what's going on. Absolutely no one would be upset if special needs kids got priority. That's not the issue at all.

So a person that doesn’t automatically assume that others are SO MEAN and intentionally robbing us of tickets, cannot be Chassidish? Are all Chassidish women supposed to be crybabies and bitter at anyone that had a bit more Luck than them?

…המממממ
אפשר באלאנג איך טאקע נישט

And yes, I’m being rude because you’re spreading hate on our community members for no reason.

amother
Leaf

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 4:54 pm
amother Tealblue wrote:
So a person that doesn’t automatically assume that others are SO MEAN and intentionally robbing us of tickets, cannot be Chassidish? Are all Chassidish women supposed to be crybabies and bitter at anyone that had a bit more Luck than them?

…המממממ
אפשר באלאנג איך טאקע נישט

And yes, I’m being rude because you’re spreading hate on our community members for no reason.

You're rudeness is astounding and just making it obvious that you have absolutely no idea what's going on in this situation.
And you are the only one that is displaying any bitterness on this thread. Venting about a situation is NOT spreading hate. We're allowed to vent and if you cannot handle that, you don't have to participate in this thread. Just move on instead of being unnecessarily rude.

sweetdimples

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 4:54 pm
amother peony, did you manage to snag tickets for the tuesday morning show?

amother
Tealblue

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 5:01 pm
amother Leaf wrote:
Everyone let's special needs kids go and have priority. No one is upset over that.
(And HCS doesn't service only special needs kids. Any regular child that needs extra therapy or services, can be under HCS. Many schools have their remedial program under HCS.)

But again, nobody OWES you a play. The ones that worked on and paid for a play, get to choose who gets to see it.

You can also do it. Shell out, or find someone to sponsor thousands of dollars and work months long on a performance. You then get to let in whomever you want.

amother
Leaf

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 5:06 pm
amother Tealblue wrote:
But again, nobody OWES you a play. The ones that worked on and paid for a play, get to choose who gets to see it.

You can also do it. Shell out, or find someone to sponsor thousands of dollars and work months long on a performance. You then get to let in whomever you want.

No one owes anyone anything. This doesn't mean that we can't vent about a situation and feel bad for our kids. It doesn't make us bitter or spread hate. It's ugly what's going on and we're allowed to vent.

amother
Tealblue

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 5:11 pm
amother Leaf wrote:
No one owes anyone anything. This doesn't mean that we can't vent about a situation and feel bad for our kids. It doesn't make us bitter or spread hate. It's ugly what's going on and we're allowed to vent.

You could vent, but crying over a situation when there simply isn’t enough, is immature.
Honey I’m so so sad that you’re disappointed.

Also calling something ugly, is hate.

amother
Leaf

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 5:24 pm
amother Tealblue wrote:
You could vent, but crying over a situation when there simply isn’t enough, is immature.
Honey I’m so so sad that you’re disappointed.

Also calling something ugly, is hate.

No one is crying and no one is immature besides for you. Calling a situation ugly is not hate. No way.
(And, no, it's not a situation where their simply isn't enough. People wouldn't be upset about that either.)

sweetdimples

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 5:26 pm
amother Leaf wrote:
No one is crying and no one is immature besides for you. Calling a situation ugly is not hate. No way.
(And, no, it's not a situation where their simply isn't enough. People wouldn't be upset about that either.)

but the reality is there simply isnt enough

amother
Leaf

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 5:38 pm
sweetdimples wrote:
but the reality is there simply isnt enough

Right. But people are upset about how it's being handled. Most people don't even stand a chance. I know actors that backed out because of the politics.

amother
Jade

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 5:40 pm
Oh my! If it bothers you to read ppl vent about a popular show that wasnt available to the public for 4 years please don't read this thread. Our boys are obsessed with this show and many mothers are mirroring their kids disappointment. Yes it will be available on DVD but that doesn't come near the excitement of a live show. I was bh able to GRAB seats for the Tue show and my boys are so excited. I really feel for those who weren't able to get tickets and disgusted by the people reselling them to make profit. I do believe not enough tickets were available for the public. Or the demand is just tremendous. But please be sympathetic to ppl that are upset even if it's not such a major issue for you.

amother
Tealblue

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 5:57 pm
amother Jade wrote:
Oh my! If it bothers you to read ppl vent about a popular show that wasnt available to the public for 4 years please don't read this thread. Our boys are obsessed with this show and many mothers are mirroring their kids disappointment. Yes it will be available on DVD but that doesn't come near the excitement of a live show. I was bh able to GRAB seats for the Tue show and my boys are so excited. I really feel for those who weren't able to get tickets and disgusted by the people reselling them to make profit. I do believe not enough tickets were available for the public. Or the demand is just tremendous. But please be sympathetic to ppl that are upset even if it's not such a major issue for you.

I really hope they aren’t treating their children’s disappointment the way they are treating theirs. What a horrible way to teach kids how to deal with disappointment in life by redirecting anger onto others.
Page 9 of 12   Previous  1  2  3 8  9 10  11  12  Next Recent Topics