Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Wunderwig Questions!!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 17 2019, 7:25 pm
Hi, I have just discovered wunderwigs, and I'm full of questions:

1. They seem from the Instagram pics to be worn very "puffy" (lots of height between the band and the ponytail) in back of a very wide band over the ears...is the height of shaitel and width of the band because that's the trendy look, or because the shaitel is just puffy and it needs a wide band to make the look work?

2. I'm looking for a fall that can be worn in a pony look, and I think the kuntst of wunderwig is that it can be worn as high a pony/bun as you want?

3. Can I request a flatter, sleaker look between the band and pony, or should I just look for a very flat, long fall that can pulled into a low pony? Can they be worn with thinner headbands?

4. Is the pony on a wunderwig heavy if it is long and thick? I'm looking for something casual to wear all day...

Thanks so much in advance to whoever takes time to read this and help me out!!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 17 2019, 8:58 pm
Bump!

amother
Plum

Post Wed, Jul 17 2019, 9:12 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Hi, I have just discovered wunderwigs, and I'm full of questions:

1. They seem from the Instagram pics to be worn very "puffy" (lots of height between the band and the ponytail) in back of a very wide band over the ears...is the height of shaitel and width of the band because that's the trendy look, or because the shaitel is just puffy and it needs a wide band to make the look work?

2. I'm looking for a fall that can be worn in a pony look, and I think the kuntst of wunderwig is that it can be worn as high a pony/bun as you want?

3. Can I request a flatter, sleaker look between the band and pony, or should I just look for a very flat, long fall that can pulled into a low pony? Can they be worn with thinner headbands?

4. Is the pony on a wunderwig heavy if it is long and thick? I'm looking for something casual to wear all day...

Thanks so much in advance to whoever takes time to read this and help me out!!

1. That is just the style. The pony can be flatter, high or low. Or a bun. You probably need a headband at least an inch thick, to cover the front of the wig. It doesn't need a very wide headband.

2. The wunderwig looks best as a pony, because of how it's sewn. It can also be worn down under a hat, or with a headband that goes over the hair. It doesn't look right with a headband that goes around under the hair in the back.

3. You can get a wavy sheitel or a straight sheitel. If you shop in person you can choose exactly which wig you like. I ordered through the mail, so I could just choose between those two options. But you can definitely smooth down the hair on top, just like the hair on your own head.

4. The hair on the wunderwig is very light. Not thick at all. It's made like this purposely, so it's more comfortable.

I have owned my wunderwig for about a year, and I'm very happy with it. I don't like to use all the clips, because those pull and give me a headache. I only use two combs in front of my ears. With a comfortable headband, I can wear it all day. And it's very easy to wash and let air dry.

Hope this helped.

ectomorph

Post Wed, Jul 17 2019, 9:15 pm
I have an ali express knockoff wonder wig I bought second hand. It is very puffy. I absolutely adore it though.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 17 2019, 9:19 pm
Thanks everyone! Definitely helped!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics