Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Notable Clips & Links
The Chavrusa Breakup Song

stem

Post Wed, Jan 09 2008, 8:59 pm
The Chavrusa Breakup Song:
http://cdn.libsyn.com/sameachm.....r.mp3

This song is absolutely hysterical! You won't regret listening to it!

mother48

Post Wed, Jan 09 2008, 9:56 pm
funnyish....yet made me want to gag. gag.

trafficgal

Post Wed, Jan 09 2008, 10:46 pm
I actually thought it stunk just my 2cents

Yulka

Post Wed, Jan 09 2008, 11:05 pm
I loved it, it's like they took it from a love song. Hilarious lol Rolling Laughter

TzenaRena

Post Wed, Jan 09 2008, 11:25 pm
I caught the humor. I've been the bad guy telling my son to break up with a chavrusah who was wasting their time....he had a hard time doing that to someone. Sad Now he has a better chavrusa: himself Rolling Eyes The relationship is definitely a category of it's own. does Chavrusah counseling exist ? for mothers ? Wink

technic

Post Thu, Jan 10 2008, 3:34 am
my fav part was the guys name at the end!!! Rolling Laughter

amother

Post Thu, Jan 10 2008, 4:37 am
The lovey dovey nature of it was kind of weird, but it was funny.

I had to break up my husband's chavrusa relationship, the chavrusa's wife and I figured out that they were spending all morning in collel just kvetching about their wives. (my husband confessed later this was pretty much true).No wonder our shalom bayis was the pits at that time. (their marriage was going south too and almost ended!)

Once they broke up, the shalom bayis in both households improved. I told him to find a chavrusa who lived in another community and didn't know us.

It was mamash like a kind of affair! (the going behind one's back, the deception, betrayal...) although b'h it wasn't in reality! Smile

Ruchel

Post Thu, Jan 10 2008, 7:09 am
amother wrote:

It was mamash like a kind of affair! (the going behind one's back, the deception, betrayal...) although b'h it wasn't in reality! Smile

LOL

I also had to tell dh to dump a few guys who were jealous that I was "stealing their friend". Apparently, even now, almost 2 years after, his former best friend is "depressed" and "not feeling like going to the kollel alone". Get a life......
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Notable Clips & Links