Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Do you want me to buy Chanukah presents for your kids?
1  2  3  4  5  Next

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 8:00 am
I have some money that I would like to spend for Chanukah presents for kids if their parents can not afford at this time. Please let me know if you are interested. I will order and ship straight to your house.

amother
Slateblue

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 8:05 am
That is so nice!
Thank you for restoring my faith in the women on this site. Last night I was kind of done.

Tizku Li'mitzvot!

Wishing you and your family a wonderful Chanukah. May Hashem answer your tifillot and may you be zoche to always be on the giving end.

watergirl

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 8:06 am
You are amazing and I hope someone takes you up on this.

amother
Pearl

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 8:07 am
So nice!!!!!

amother
Goldenrod

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 8:08 am
Wow. Mi kaamcha yisrael. My son has been begging for the entire toys 4 you catalog but I can't afford more than a few shmuntzas from the dollar store this year.

Frumwithallergies

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 8:13 am
Tizki le'mitzvot!
What chessed!
I hope someone takes you up on this. If not, would you consider donating to a Chai Lifeline toy drive?

banana123

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 8:16 am
I would take you up on it, but 100% there's someone who could use it more than me.

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 8:18 am
banana123 wrote:
I would take you up on it, but 100% there's someone who could use it more than me.

There’s always going to be someone poorer. And the Torah promises that there will always be poor people, so the mitzvah of tzedakah can always be done. I don’t see why you shouldn’t bring your child a bit of healthy Chanukah joy just because there are starving children in Africa.

And What an amazing post OP!!!

amother
Blush

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 8:19 am
Beautiful! Smile

joss3

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 8:26 am
Tomchei shabbos in my area collects for a chanuka toy drive, maybe yours does too.

Just wondering if it’s a better way to avoid someone who doesn’t need taking advantage of your amazing generous offer.

banana123

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 8:26 am
TranquilityAndPeace wrote:
There’s always going to be someone poorer. And the Torah promises that there will always be poor people, so the mitzvah of tzedakah can always be done. I don’t see why you shouldn’t bring your child a bit of healthy Chanukah joy just because there are starving children in Africa.

And What an amazing post OP!!!

We B"H manage to finish the month without debt and somehow fund unexpected expenses, it's just that those unexpected expenses together with our regular bills don't leave money right now for extras.

I'm sure there's a yiddishe family who can't even afford to spend a few dollars on jelly donuts (here they can go 4 for 10NIS) who could use the gift more, that's all.

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 8:32 am
If any of you want to take advantage of Mommy3b2c’s generosity, but don’t want to out yourself to her (perhaps because you also live in Brooklyn and may meet her), I’m in Baltimore and you can PM me. I’ll pass your address to Mommy3b2c without your username. Many of you know me from Instagram, and if once followed me a while, trust me. Or you can email me anonymously chayabraunphotography@gmail.com

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 8:34 am
amother [ Goldenrod ] wrote:
Wow. Mi kaamcha yisrael. My son has been begging for the entire toys 4 you catalog but I can't afford more than a few shmuntzas from the dollar store this year.

Let me know what he wants. You can post an email and stay anonymous.

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 8:34 am
TranquilityAndPeace wrote:
If any of you want to take advantage of Mommy3b2c’s generosity, but don’t want to out yourself to her (perhaps because you also live in Brooklyn and may meet her), I’m in Baltimore and you can PM me. I’ll pass your address to Mommy3b2c without your username. Many of you know me from Instagram, and if once followed me a while, trust me. Or you can email me anonymously chayabraunphotography@gmail.com

Thanks. I appreciate this.

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 8:35 am
banana123 wrote:

I can give a lot of people. Please take me up on the offer. You will be doing me a favor.

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 8:36 am
joss3 wrote:
Tomchei shabbos in my area collects for a chanuka toy drive, maybe yours does too.

Just wondering if it’s a better way to avoid someone who doesn’t need taking advantage of your amazing generous offer.

I prefer to give to specific people. If someone is a cheater, that’s their problem not mine.

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 8:38 am
watergirl wrote:
You are amazing and I hope someone takes you up on this.

A few people already pmd me. But I’m hoping more will.

amother
Seagreen

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 8:49 am
I am so touched! You are so generous! BH my kids are getting plenty of Chanukah presents and I hope others will be able to get some special stuff too, thanks to you!

EishesYo

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 8:49 am
mommy3b2c wrote:
I have some money that I would like to spend for Chanukah presents for kids if their parents can not afford at this time. Please let me know if you are interested. I will order and ship straight to your house.

mommy3b2c your such an inspiring amazing individual!!
may Hashem always give you the zechus to be on the giving end!

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 9:42 am
Anyone else?
Page 1 of 5 1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics