Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Pesach Kitchen
Previous  1  2

Do you have a Pesach Kitchen?
Yes  
 23%  [ 25 ]
no  
 76%  [ 81 ]
Total Votes : 106

tweety1

Post Thu, Feb 06 2020, 7:48 pm
avrahamama wrote:
So interesting. Gas or electric oven? Do you still lasher your kitchen for pesach? And just use this to help you cook in advance? What do you do for counter space?

Gas oven. Cover entire regular kitchen. Lock the water so sinks can't be used, cover the sink so it becomes a counter, and I have tons of counter space. I also set up a table in my playroom for the time till my kitchen is covered. My mother has been doing similar for the past 30 yrs so I'm used to such an arrangement.

mfb

Post Thu, Feb 06 2020, 9:06 pm
I don’t have and I try to kasher about 4 days before so I have time to bake and cook since we don’t eat anything processed and my dh has a fear of leaving real fire on for all of yom tov. All I leave on is a hot plate and crock pot plugged into a shabbos clock so it’s only on the hours I need.

doodlesmom

Post Thu, Feb 06 2020, 9:12 pm
I just installed a wall of pesach kitchen in my basement hallway off the playroom area. It is covered with panels all year. The I did leave the fridge open access for all year use. I have a decent size counter space a full gas range and a sink.

mommyX2

Post Thu, Feb 06 2020, 11:04 pm
I would put a pesach kitchen in my playroom but I would unhook the gas during the yr so as not to worry about kids touching it

dankbar

Post Fri, Feb 07 2020, 1:40 am
Exactly I close the gas valve of the pesach oven & unplug it, after pesach is over. I have little pesach kitchenette in the wall of my hallway off my reg kitchen. It has closet doors all year & for pesach we unhinged doors so it is open.

Ruchel

Post Sat, Feb 08 2020, 3:08 pm
I'd prioritize anything I can use all year
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics