Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Lets share our Pesach dreams/nightmares

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 2:21 pm
This happens to me every single year, as soon as Purim is over. I start having anxiety nightmares about Pesach.

Last year, I kept dreaming that it was erev Pesach and I didn't realize it until the last minute, so I had to clean up my house and do bedikas chametz in about one hour! Surprised

The other night, I dreamed that my kitchen was about 3 feet in wheat flour. Not just any type of flour, it was super fine like talcum powder, and I was standing there with a shovel trying to get it out. I didn't know what to do, so I was just moving the piles from one side of the room to the other, but not making a dent in it.

Why can't I have nice dreams about Pesach? It's always stress dreams.

OK, now it's your turn. What do you dream about when Pesach is approaching? (it can be good or bad.)

SuperWify

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 2:29 pm
I dreamed that I fell asleep and woke up erev PESACH to the house shining clean and the table all set and the fridge full.

lilies

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 2:31 pm
This year's nightmare is someone coming down sick right before and having no food to eat other than matzah.

amother
Linen

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 2:44 pm
Hey, that's my nightmare too! Waking up and realizing that it's almost Pesach and NOTHING is ready. I get that terrible pit in my stomach just thinking about it.

Actually, I have that dream about Shabbos too, except that it's often after shkiah and I didn't light candles and there is NO FOOD.

Awful.

I like your dream SuperWify!

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 2:46 pm
SuperWify wrote:
I dreamed that I fell asleep and woke up erev PESACH to the house shining clean and the table all set and the fridge full.

I like your dream a lot better. I sometimes wake up and think "Seriously, brain? What the HECK was that all about?"

mamma llama

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 2:47 pm
My dream is the same every year: Along the lines of the miracle of Chanukah, my dream is that the hand matzah we buy lasts until the following Adar. I like the taste and texture much more than the machine matzah that is sold year-round... Smile

saralem

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 4:16 pm
Same. I have the not prepared for Pesach nightmares all year round!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics