Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Please can you help me find clothing?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 9:10 pm
I'm not a great shopper and I'm also overweight. I really want to look at least minimally put together. I'm 5'4, almost 200 lb and in my low 30s. My style is casual and comfortable. I usually wear a black slinky skirt and a top that doesn't need a shell. Are there any stores in Flatbush that would have long skirts and cotton tops that would look nice on me? Maybe a small hosiery store I don't do so well in big stores like foxes where I need to sort through racks an racks of clothing. I really need your help, ladies!

amother
Khaki

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 10:05 pm
Have you ever gone to D Rama? It's a plus sized store that recently moved to the border of Flatbush and Marine Park.

amother
Firebrick

Post Wed, Jun 24 2020, 7:45 pm
I am 5 feet and close to 150 so I know how you feel...
I do best with petite clothing/ kohl’s for weekdays things
Sometimes I’ll just order 20 things from Amazon prime and hope that at least one thing will work...
I’m also having a hard time looking good and finding clothing that hides my bulges. It’s very hard Hug

I would recommend you going to elzees in Brooklyn. They have a large selection of tznius clothing/large sizes

amother
Forestgreen

Post Wed, Jun 24 2020, 8:23 pm
Avenue.com
Macy’s.com
Lands end has a good return policy

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 24 2020, 9:11 pm
Thank you all I went to Toetally You and got some things today and the saleswoman was really helpful too
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries