Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
What to wear under “shvimkleid”?
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Green

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 3:16 pm
Ora in town wrote:
Do you immediately change the shvimkleid when it is wet?

Do you immediately change your bathing suit when it’s wet?
Shvimklied is tznius swimwear.

amother
Green

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 3:17 pm
Blessing1 wrote:
What do u mean? You change your bathing suit when it's wet?

Ha. We cross texted.

amother
Green

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 3:18 pm
Ora in town wrote:
Do you immediately change the shvimkleid when it is wet?

Guess you missed what a shvimklied is on that thread where you needlessly focused on mocking.

Ora in town

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 3:23 pm
amother [ Green ] wrote:
Do you immediately change your bathing suit when it’s wet?
Shvimklied is tznius swimwear.

Yes, I do. I change into a dry bathing suit as soon as I get out of the water.
My mother taught me not to stay in a wet bathing suit, because it might cause a cystitis... I taught the same to my children.

The shvimkleid might exacerbate the problem, because there is more wet fabric from which water will evaporate and cool your body. And if it's a bathing suit & shvimkleid, the effect would be even stronger...

As a matter of fact, I went to swim with a friend in a shvimkleid, she did not change it, and she caught a cystitis...

Last edited by Ora in town on Thu, Jun 25 2020, 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ora in town

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 3:24 pm
amother [ Green ] wrote:
Guess you missed what a shvimklied is on that thread where you needlessly focused on mocking.

You guessed wrong...

amother
Green

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 3:25 pm
Ora in town wrote:
Yes, I do.
My mother taught me not to stay in a wet bathing suit, because it might cause a cystitis... I taught the same to my children.

The shvimkleid might exacerbate the problem, because there is more wet fabric from which water will evaporate and cool your body. And if it's a bathing suit & shvimkleid, the effect would be even stronger...

As a matter of fact, I went to swim with a friend in a shvimkleid, she did not change it, and she caught a cystitis...

Never changed immediately. Everyone tans in their swimwear afterwards with no adverse effects. I highly doubt your friend’s cystitis was caused by her shvimklied. And if it was she’s one in thousands.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 3:32 pm
amother [ Green ] wrote:
Never changed immediately. Everyone tans in their swimwear afterwards with no adverse effects.

right... as the sun dries the swimwear... hence the 'wearing wet bathing suit' risks disappear.

Ora in town

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 3:34 pm
amother [ Aquamarine ] wrote:
right... as the sun dries the swimwear... hence the 'wearing wet bathing suit' risks disappear.

When my friend got her cystitis,I had the impression it was because she had a wet bathing suit under the wet shvimkleid, but the bathing suit was not exposed to the sun, so it stayed wet a long time, and cooled exactly this region of her body...

amother
Green

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 3:36 pm
Ora in town wrote:
When my friend got her cystitis,I had the impression it was because she had a wet bathing suit under the wet shvimkleid, but the bathing suit was not exposed to the sun, so it stayed wet a long time, and cooled exactly this region of her body...

I hope she feels better soon.

Ora in town

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 3:38 pm
amother [ Green ] wrote:
I hope she feels better soon.

It was not this year, but a few years ago...
I felt so bad for her!

amother
Aquamarine

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 3:46 pm
Ora in town wrote:

Alternatively - she was exposed to bacteria and got a UTI.

Blessing1

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 3:47 pm
Ora in town wrote:
Yes, I do. I change into a dry bathing suit as soon as I get out of the water.

So you change your bathing suit every time you exit the pool? I'd need like 10 bathing suits for each time I go swimming.

Ora in town

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 3:49 pm
Blessing1 wrote:
So you change your bathing suit every time you exit the pool? I'd need like 10 bathing suits for each time I go swimming.

No,I change back into the wet one when I go into the water a second time... If it has dried already, I go in the same and change into the now dry suit afterwards...
Isn't this ingenious? You can do it with just 2 bathing suits...

Ora in town

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 3:52 pm
amother [ Aquamarine ] wrote:
Alternatively - she was exposed to bacteria and got a UTI.

Could also be.
Because this damp and bodywarm climate is a breeding ground for bacteria... so if there were any in the water...
Could be that this was the cause...

Blessing1

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 4:07 pm
Ora in town wrote:
No,I change back into the wet one when I go into the water a second time... If it has dried already, I go in the same and change into the now dry suit afterwards...
Isn't this ingenious? You can do it with just 2 bathing suits...

I never heard of this and I never in my life saw anyone keep changing thier bathing suit every time you step out of the water. A bathing suit dries on you in no time under the sun.

amother
Green

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 4:25 pm
Ora in town wrote:
You guessed wrong...

I’m not sure I guessed wrong. I still doubt you knew what a shvimklied is when you asked that question about changing immediately. Sounds ridiculous as do your posts following that.

Ora in town

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 4:28 pm
amother [ Green ] wrote:
I’m not sure I guessed wrong. I still doubt you knew what a shvimklied is when you asked that question about changing immediately. Sounds ridiculous as do your posts following that.

Perhaps you did not read the following posts.

Ora in town

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 4:29 pm
Blessing1 wrote:
I never heard of this and I never in my life saw anyone keep changing thier bathing suit every time you step out of the water. A bathing suit dries on you in no time under the sun.

Could be that it depends on the climate...
Maybe people in very hot regions don't do it...
Maybe also, the fabrics changed and dry more easily now...

amother
Green

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 4:30 pm
Ora in town wrote:
Perhaps you did not read the following posts.

I did, and they made no sense at all.

Ora in town

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 4:34 pm
amother [ Green ] wrote:
I did, and they made no sense at all.

Why couldn't you make sense of them?
Page 3 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics