Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Home Arts & Crafts station

princessmommy

Post Mon, Sep 19 2005, 8:19 am
I am making an arts and crafts workplace for my toddler at home, In order to develop his motor skills, creativity and to get through the winter.
Any cheap or free ideas? thanks!

proudmom

Post Mon, Sep 19 2005, 12:31 pm
you can use things from home, for example egg cartons, empty bottles, shoe boxes,

elisecohen

Post Mon, Sep 19 2005, 12:46 pm
Go to the library and check out a bunch of books of toddler craft ideas--that will give you a start on what kinds of things to have around. TP/paper towel rolls, paper plates, and things like that are always useful.

Post Mon, Sep 19 2005, 1:55 pm
home-made clay dough. if you know any teachers, ask if they have any leftover supplies.

lucy

Post Tue, Sep 20 2005, 8:17 pm
DOLLAR STORE!!!!!!
They have tons of things in the crafts section: little pom poms, glitter glue, construction paper, washable paint, foam shapes/letters, ect. these are rainy day/sunday morning things for when my older daughter.

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Tue, Sep 20 2005, 9:28 pm
I got great books with craft ideas at Amazing savings -- too bad you don't ahve them in israel! but look for some books on the internet, perhaps...for ex) rainy day activity book

leahj

Post Wed, Sep 21 2005, 9:07 pm
I give my kids masking tape and they go to town. (easier than glue and they love ripping the tape) They can be very creative with tp rolls, cups, plates, paper popsicle sticks, etc. Also, I am creating a craft room as well and am going to get that paint that is magnetic to paint on one wall so they can hang up their creations!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics