Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Endodontist in monsey
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 8:17 pm
I'm in pain , Tylenol round the clock, refuah doesn't currently have an endodontist, the dental department at refuah says do your own research, any recommendations appreciated

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 8:21 pm
I’ve used : Brian P. Kardon, DMD his office is in the 222 building on rte 59 in Suffern. He came highly recommended by my own dentist

amother
Orchid

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 8:24 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
I’ve used : Brian P. Kardon, DMD his office is in the 222 building on rte 59 in Suffern. He came highly recommended by my own dentist

Does he accept Fidelis?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 8:28 pm
amother [ Orchid ] wrote:
Does he accept Fidelis?
I don't think fidelis covers root canal at all

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 8:28 pm
I used Dr Junaja at Rockland Endontists in Pearl River. Great experience bh. I don't know if they take Fidelis.

amother
Crimson

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 8:37 pm
Rappaport

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 8:37 pm
amother [ Crimson ] wrote:
Rappaport

Rappaport is not an endodontist.

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 8:38 pm
I don’t think Fidelis covers any of that anymore .
I had other insurance when I used him and I had to pay the bulk of it out of pocket up front.

monseymom25

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 9:39 pm
I was also very happy with Dr. Kardon.

amother
Sienna

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 10:50 pm
I used Dr. Jeffery Klein in Pearl River.
My daughter had a root canal done by him.
He does take Fidelis but not sure for an adult.
I think he is very good but he has a horrible and I mean horrible bed side manner.
I have never been so insulted by anyone until I went to him.
But I still think he is very good at what he does.

amother
Ginger

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 11:03 pm
NYU has an amazing dental clinic and is much cheaper.
I needed an epicoectomy, was $1700-$2000 all over, they charged me $750 and the dental student did an amazing job. The head of the dental dept, a top top surgeon was there the entire time throughout the procedure.

amother
Orchid

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 11:08 pm
amother [ Sienna ] wrote:
I think he is very good but he has a horrible and I mean horrible bed side manner.

I’m asking for a child too.
Hate what you’re saying about bedside manner. Will he insult and torture my poor child? How is that even allowed?

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 11:11 pm
amother [ Sienna ] wrote:

Dr. Klein is not an Endodontist. DH uses him and he's very happy with his work but his bedside manner..... you need to learn to not let it get to you.
My neighbor came home from him in tears. She took along her older sister at her next visit.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 11:13 pm
Hate what you’re saying about bedside manner. Will he insult and torture my poor child? How is that even allowed?

He'll probably insult you and your kid. I wouldn't take a kid to him or go to him for myself either, but DH can handle it and he's even shut him up already.

amother
Orchid

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 11:15 pm
amother [ Pumpkin ] wrote:
He'll probably insult you and your kid. I wouldn't take a kid to him or go to him for myself either, but DH can handle it and he's even shut him up already.

Im not finding any other one who takes Fidelis for a root canal. So if he does good work I do want to use him. I’m just bothered that it’s okay for a dentist to be this mean. Doesn’t he hear feedback?

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 11:20 pm
Im not finding any other one who takes Fidelis for a root canal. So if he does good work I do want to use him. I’m just bothered that it’s okay for a dentist to be this mean. Doesn’t he hear feedback?

When someone complains to the secretary, she defends him....
Otherwise he's a very skilled dentist and does great, painless work. I don't think Fidelis covers a root canal anymore. Did you try Dr. Blumstein? He's a great dentist but his office and equipment are ancient. I was nervous to use him but my neighbors highly recommend him and I'm very happy with his work so far.

amother
Orchid

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 11:22 pm
amother [ Pumpkin ] wrote:
When someone complains to the secretary, she defends him....
Otherwise he's a very skilled dentist and does great, painless work. I don't think Fidelis covers a root canal anymore. Did you try Dr. Blumstein? He's a great dentist but his office and equipment are ancient. I was nervous to use him but my neighbors highly recommend him and I'm very happy with his work so far.

Are you talking about a root canal by Dr Blumstein? No I didn’t hear of him but if he’s good and nice I’d prefer to go to him.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 11:25 pm
Are you talking about a root canal by Dr Blumstein? No I didn’t hear of him but if he’s good and nice I’d prefer to go to him.

He does regular root canals. Some root canals like molar or complicated cases need an endodontist.
845-362-1678

mommm

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 11:29 pm
Colombia dental clinic takes fidelis but if you need a endodontist make sure you have a referal so that you save a appointment and not have to first see a regular dentist

amother
Sienna

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 11:29 pm

He doesn’t let parents in the room. I had to wait in the waiting room.
Yes he insulted and tortured my kids.
But he saved my son from having two root canals and the kids that did need root canals said it wasn’t so bad.
So if a child needs work done and it’s bad I do recommend him but just be aware of his gruff personality.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries