Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Gardening
Gardening?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 9:58 am
How to learn about gardening if you know beyond nothing ? Would love the relaxing element of it but don’t want to get bogged down in having to figure too much out since I tend to get caught up on doing things very thoroughly

busy mommy

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 12:11 pm
What exactly do you have in mind? Planting flowers? Vegetables? Landscaping a little? If you go to home depot gardening section and ask for help they will tell you what is good to planat now and how. Or do you want to research gardening before actually getting your hands dirty?
Btw while I love gardening and it is my go to when I am stressed, I find the word relaxing hard to use in the same context as gardening. It is hard work!

amother
OP

Post Sat, Sep 26 2020, 9:41 pm
Would love to plant vegetables herbs some pretty flowers make a beautiful space to enjoy but not if it’s going to be stressful

amother
Brunette

Post Sat, Sep 26 2020, 10:33 pm
Great idea! Not stressful, go on line and find any number of sites just google your thread title like "gardening for a beginner veggies etc" and see what resonates for you

have fun and enjoy!

Ruchel

Post Mon, Sep 28 2020, 4:54 pm
Pothos !
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Gardening