Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Reproducing earrings

strawberry cola

Post Tue, Oct 13 2020, 9:04 pm
My friend lost one earring of a pair and would like to find a jeweler who would make an identical one for her. She lives in New Jersey; any source in NJ or NY could work.

amother
Maroon

Post Tue, Oct 13 2020, 10:02 pm
Definitely go straight to ID Jewelry. Yekutiel and his team are incredible to work with in literally every way I can think of. They do loads of custom work and are known for excellent service, quality, and competitive pricing.

I found out about them fairly recently and got a semi- custom ring and custom necklace both done there and I am so thrilled that I have been recommending them to everyone I know since.
Feel free to dm me with any questions Smile

Just editing to add that I had been very wary because I had been scammed prior to these purchases. Did loads of research and shopping around before I found ID Jewelry and their honest transparency was such a relief to me.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries