Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Does the easy life exist?
Previous  1  2  3

StrongIma

Post Mon, Feb 25 2008, 1:24 am
yes, it does exist and yes, there are people who know to count their blessings. Hashem's nisyonos are tailor made - maybe they just have less tikunim to do?

HooRYou

Post Mon, Feb 25 2008, 2:59 am
chocolate moose wrote:
Sometimes my life is easier than others - but no matter what, for just about everybody, in another month or so, with Pesach upon us, almost no one is going to say they have an easy life !!!!

Sure there are people who have an easy Pesach. Besides the people who sell their house and go off the an exotic and luxuios vacation I can't be the only one who knows people who go away before Pesach so that others can cleantheir house. BTW, this isn't me so don't jump down my back about how you would never be somaich on osmeone to clean your house. I never thought about it since I don't hav the option.

Also, as long as we are talking about Pesach and going away, I was once at a Shabbos table with someone who helps run one of these luxurious Pesach resorts and he didn't amke the people sound like they were how I wanted to be myself. IT is kind of sad when nothing is interesting or pleasing anymore since you've already done everything and are constantly comparing your current experience to what you've had or done before. It sounds easy sure, but it is not necessarily better.

shalhevet

Post Mon, Feb 25 2008, 3:27 am
ima10 wrote:
yes, it does exist and yes, there are people who know to count their blessings. Hashem's nisyonos are tailor made - maybe they just have less tikunim to do?

Why less? Maybe different. Having money and using it properly is also a nisayon. And so is bringing up healthy children. Or using your time optimally when you are healthy etc etc.

StrongIma

Post Mon, Feb 25 2008, 5:06 am
shalhevet wrote:
ima10 wrote:

Why less? Maybe different. Having money and using it properly is also a nisayon. And so is bringing up healthy children. Or using your time optimally when you are healthy etc etc.

thanks, I needed to hear that.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics