Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Mir vs. Chaim Berlin vs. Cheder
Previous  1  2

amother
Periwinkle

Post Fri, Oct 23 2020, 12:27 pm
I am very happy at the cheder. I was worried that it might be too yeshivish, but it really was not the case. The school is run extremely efficiently and organized. The Rebbeim are professional and the kriah program great. Although my boys are still little so I don't know about the older grades, I would highly recommend the yeshiva.

kenz

Post Fri, Oct 23 2020, 3:14 pm
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
I’d suggest applying to all 3 and see what happens. Not many get accepted to the Cheder. They think they’re better than everyone else. We (the parents) were treated horribly by the hanhala during our child’s interview, and I’m thinking if those are the middos of the hanhala, imagine how they’re going to teach my child. What a bad taste they left in our mouths. We went on to Chaim Berlin. The boys middos are beautiful, one boy ran down the stairs to open the door for me when I approached it. That tells me something.

I applied to the Cheder last year, had no issue getting in with no connections, and was treated very warmly from the beginning (and still am). So this is definitely not the case all around. (And I am definitely not anyone they are expecting to get big money from in the future.)
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries